Chapter 1

Samantha's POV
I woke up and looked at the clock telling me it's 5:30 a.m, time to get up and ready for my first day at a new school. Yeah! Note the sarcasm. I hopped in the shower, stepping in and rinsing myself off. When I'm done, I grab a pair of dark skinny jeans, boots and a long sleeve shirt. Then I looked at the time and silently curse in my head 6:20. I need to make breakfast for father or he'll beat me again. I hurry downstairs and think of a quick breakfast eggs, toast, and bacon sandwich. I hurriedly make his sandwich and put a ice cold beer with it. Afterwards, I rush out the door with my bag for my new school.
***************
At school, I look around and think about the rules father told me yesterday.
• Don't talk to anyone
• No making friends
• No boyfriends

The rest are pretty simple come home right after school etc. I walk up to the school doors and open them resulting in everyone looking at me. I hurriedly rush to the office to pick my schedule up. I smile kindly at the office lady after she gave me my schedule and directed me to first period and my locker. I looked over my schedule and here it was.
First~ English
Second~painting
Third~choir
Fourth~science
Fifth~ math
Sixth~history
After I sat down in the back if first period I waited for the teacher. Ten minutes after class started the most gorgeous guy in the world walked in.
*********
Picture of Sam up top or to the side. thanks for reading if anyone is. the next part will be Xavier's POV and a longer part.