Radha Sharma

Story continuous from khushi reaching to Sharma mansion.

Khushi's eyes widened seeing her so called husband sitting on couch having coffee. She simply ignored him and walked forward to reach her room.

"Khushi" He took her name to stop her. She simply stood there without turning towards him.

"Why the hell are you working in other company? Its been two years since i am asking you to stop working. For god sake your father owns a company, so am i. Why dont you join in Guptha industries or sharma's?" He questioned her.

"Mr. Sharma i already told you, i dont have anything to do with you nor with Mr. Guptha. I am staying here only for Radha ma." Khushi replied harshly.

"Khushi, How many times i have to tell you? Dont back answer me." He said standing up from couch and moving towards her. Khushi took few steps back instantly not allowing him to enter in her personal space.

"Mr. Your words wont affect me. Go and bark on your wife suhana." Khushi said angrily and left from there to her room.

Khushi's POV:- 

I entered into my room and locked door making sure no one enters in. I closed all windows, it is my habit every time rohan visits this house. I dont trust him, for a fact i trust no one.

I fell on bed tired of today events. In one day my life became upside down. One side i am happy that i got to see arnav and aman bhai but other side my heart is paining seeing their hatred towards me.  

I know i did wrong, very very wrong but i was blind in my fathers web that time. I was not able to differentiate between truth and cunningness. How much i hate my self for being an idiot. 

My head felt heavy with those thoughts and also i didnt had food for entire day. I felt light all of a sudden and passed out. 

POV Ends.....

On Living hall:- 

"Ma why are you allowing her to work?" Rohan asked angrily as soon as khushi went to her room.

"Rohan, i love you as son but i wont appreciate if you interface in her life. You had choosen whom you want to be with." Radha replied strictly.

"But ma what mistake i did? It was her father who betrayed her." He told in his defense. 

"What about you? Didnt you played with her life for money?" She asked sharply. He gulped hard without answering.

"Accept it you were selfish. You are not less than shashi. You played with her life. Now just dont interface in her life, let her live. If a day comes where i have to choose between you and khushi then i will choose her happiness. I am happy that you care about your mother, but from next time if you want to see me inform me prior i will come and meet you outside." Radha said.

"Ma, i am your son?" He said disbelievingly.

"I know. And i also know that you are a selfish person who played with girls life. Please leave" She said and left to kitchen to make something for khushi to eat. Rohan left from there cursing khushi for separating him from his mother.

Radha prepared khushi's favorite jilebi, roti, daal and rice. She made plate and went to khushi room. 

"Khushi?" She called knocking on door softly.

"Khushi beta, open the door. He left long back" She said getting no response. She knocked door again.

"Khushi i am afraid, please open the door" Radha said panicking getting no response from inside.