Kaali Matha

Story continuous from khushi getting prepared to go to GH with property papers. 

Khushi stepped out of car and took bag her from it. 

"Mam, this way" Said security who is present at entrance. She started walking with him, she realized they are going towards left wing of GH.

"There are so many cars in home?" She asked guard.

"Some of your mother friends came to meet her mam" He replied. As planned, aman is listening everything waiting outside of GH.

"Ohhh" She said and silently followed him. He left her near house entrance and walked away.

"Mam, please give your mobile" One of the goon, vinod asked her. She took mobile from bag and gave him.

"Dont play with shashi sir. He wont hesitate to harm you" Vinod warned her.

"I know, he is cruel" She replied.

 They went in, she observed everything clearly. This place is very vacant, she only saw 7 people at entrance including security. 

"This place is so empty and scary without human" Khushi said not to vinod but to aman and prakash.

"Mam, we are not in celebration to have lots of people around" Vinod said sarcastically.

"True, only 7 in entrance. Thats it. Seven" She said in low tone. 

They walked into a big hall.

"Where is shashi?" She asked without showing any emotion. She so want to ask about arnav but she cant be weak at this time.

"Missing your father?" Shashi asked coming inside the room alone.

"Take this property papers and release arnav" She demanded

"Wait daughter, we have lot of work. First let us check the documents." He said looking towards vinod. 

Vinod took documents and checked them taking his time. 

"Sir it is written correctly. All their properties are on your name now." Vinod said, shashi laughed loud with happiness. Where as khushi stood there with baited breath.

"Wow, i thought you were unfortune but you bought lot of fortune to me daughter. Leaving everything behind i am offering you a deal. Forget everything, join me. We will rule this illegal world. I will announce you as my successor." He said looking at her.

"Where is my arnav?" She asked ignoring his nonsense.

"That bast*** along with your ex-husband are anyways going to die. I am asking you for last time. Accept my offer and be the boss of this empire" He offered again. She got angry hearing his words.

"I gave you what you want. Give me my arnav back" She repeated with angry filled face.

"Take her and keep her in black room" He ordered vinod. Vinod took few steps and about to held her hand to drag her. She slapped his hand and punched in his stomach making him fall on floor. 

"Ahhh" She kicked him continuously in stomach, shashi stood there shocked. Till now he never saw khushi violent. 

"Stop there kid" He shouted pointing gun towards her. But she cared less.

"Stop or else i will shoot you" He shouted.

"I will order my men to kill arnav" He shouted which made her stop but angry in her eyes didnt went away. 

"What do you think? I will get scared? No. I am done with your cruelty in my life. Today either you should die or i should die. But i promised to arnav and my family that i will save myself. So, you will die today" She said taking steps towards him.