Reality Check

Story continuous from the next day of sheethal steeling designs from AR.

Sheethal sent pics to Fashion World company and got hefty amount in return. She gave money to shashi for his illegal business deal.

Arnav and gang reached office. 

They are busy with new designs finalization and preparing model pieces.

"Arnav, who is going to be our show stopper?" La asked him.

"Andrea" Arnav answered.

"Ohh Andrea. You selected her?" La questioned teasingly.

"Yes, you have any problem?" He questioned back and left from there.

"Why would i? Someone will have problem" La said looking towards khushi. Where as khushi stood there confused by their talks.

"You know khushi Andrea is top model in Paris. Men were crazy about her but she has positive feelings towards arnav." La said making khushi uncomfortable.

"She asked anrav to go on date with her but he denied" Aman added, he want khushi to know and understand depth of Arnav love.

"Not only that she proposed him but our bhudhu didnt accept her" La said.

"Even i tried to convince him. Frankly she is better than you in everything. Arnav denied saying may be Andrea is beautiful, good and rich than you but his heart will only beat for khushi" La revealed making khushi's eyes tear up.

"We are not saying all this to make you insecure or inferior. We want you to understand arnav's love. I dont know what future holds for you both but one thing is sure that arnav will always love you" Aman said emotionally.

"Yes khushi, i only saw man loving a girl so deeply in books, not in real life. Arnav love for you is incredible. Its true he was angry on you, he wants to take revenge on you but he failed miserably. He used to cry seeing your tears. He is still the same weak arnav who cant bear tears in your eyes." La added.

"I know you love him too but unable to accept it due to your past. But khushi PAST is PAST, it cant be your PRESENT or FUTURE. Why are you wasting your whole life along with arnav's. Those people who committed all sins are living happily, they are planning to destroy your lives." Aman said.

"Khushi dont think we are pressurizing you, We are asking you to be safe. You know if andrea comes back, she will do something to get close to arnav. She is not a person to accept defeat easily." La said calculatedly looking at khushi's scared expressions.

"Haa and also what if arnav get vexed because of your stubborn nature? What if he gets compromised? What if he succumb to Andrea's unconditional love? Do you want arnav to live an unsatisfied life?" La asked her, khushi nodded head in no.

"Then take your time, think about your life, arnav life. Take your decision wisely." La said, khushi left from there.

"Where is she going?" He asked.

"Let her go, just ask security to follow her from far." She said confidently.

"What if.." He was cutoff.

"Aman, let her think and take a decision. I had enough of her foolishness" She said plainly.

"What if she decides to let go of arnav like last time?" He asked her.

"She wont. That time she was thinking arnav hates her, she wanted arnav to be happy without her. But now she knows arnav loves her, she is his happiness." She explained.

"But, her health?" He said unsure.

"Nothing will happen to her health. She is healing, she will choose arnav for sure." She said.