Date

Story continues from the same day when arnav ordered khushi to book table in purple orchids for him and sheethal.

Khushi is currently sitting in her cabin in deep thoughts. She is unable to understand her own self anymore. From the time arnav entered into her life again, it became mess.

Aman's POV:- 

I entered into khushi cabin but she seems to be in deep thoughts to notice my presence. I cleared my throat to get her attention but didnt worked.

"Khushi" I called a bit loud which brought her back from thoughts.

"Ha bhayya" she said nervously. What made her nervous all of a sudden?

"Relax, what happened to you?" I questioned her.

"Nothing. You need anything bhai?" She questioned me.

 "Actually this evening you have appointment with therapist. Arnav asked me to take you there personally" I said. I know this two idiots love each other but they are not admitting it. And also i know how stubborn they can be. If they have to get back to each other a MIRACLE should happen.

"Please cancel it bhayya, i dont have interest to go" Khushi said.

"That is why you need to see therapist. You need to get better khushi" I said rather strictly this time. 

"No bhai. I am ok" She said.

"What ok khushi? For god sake you are getting panic attacks and you are referring it as ok? I respected your decision of not telling truth to arnav because its your choice but spoiling your health is not good. Anyways who am i to lecture you? Do i hold any importance in your life? No? I lost my chutki long back." I tried blackmailing her. This is the only way to convince this stubborn head.

"Please bhayya dont speak like that. You will always be my big brother. No one will snatch your chutki from you" She said with tears. My heart melted seeing her tears like every time.

"Then agree to meet therapist" I demanded, she nodded head.

"I need to inform Ma, she planned to take me out for shopping" She said.

"Shopping? Without me? This is not fair guys" La exclaimed coming in. She and her shopping obsession.

"Lets do one thing first will go to clinic. La will pick up ma and meet us in mall afterwards" I said plan.

"I am excited" La shouted, khushi too smiled. 

End of aman's POV....

Khushi's POV:- 

I tried to dodge aman bhai but he became emotional. And i cant make him sad. For his sake i agreed to visit clinic.

We made plan to go to shopping also but my mind is in other place. 

I want to know if arnav really want to move on or he is taking revenge on me? Is really sheethal a good partner to arnav?

I know everyone are advising me to give chance for our love and get back to arnav but it wont be possible. 

Arnav is really having big heart to forgive me even if i say truth but i cant forgive myself. I am still in guilt of killing rathna ma and aravind uncle. 

How can i forgive myself? I know how much aravind uncle and rathna ma means to arnav? How much he loved them? How much they loved arnav, aman bhai and me? How much arnav suffered because of their death? I snatched their parents and how can i live with them happily forgetting everything?

May be i am a fool to think all this but i cant help. At the same time i dont like it to see arnav with someone like sheethal. I want someone who can make arnav happy genuinely.