Truth

Story Continuous from khushi getting consciousness after getting panic attack.

Khushi tried to sit on bed with difficulty which grabbed aman and la attention.

"Khushi?" Aman exclaimed leaving a big sigh of relief.

"Drink this water" La said helping her to drink water.

"How are you feeling now?" He questioned sitting beside her.

"I am alright bhai. Where is arnav?" Khushi questioned them.

"He is on terrace" La replied. Tears rolled down from her eyes remembering what happened before sometime.

"Bhai, i am feeling so guilty. I am unable to breath in this guilt." Khushi said, aman wrapped his arms around her. 

"Shh" Aman gestured her to be silent unable to form words to console her. He dont know anything about past, he dont know why she helped her father back then but still he is unable to see her in this condition. She is his sister after all.

"Khushi, please share your trouble with us. We will help you. I cant do this anymore, please." Aman begged her.

"Please bhai dont ask me anything" Khushi said averting her eyes.

"You have to say the truth. Its my promise." Saying aman took her hand and kept on his head.

"Bhai please.." She cried.

"Aman, please stop pressurizing her" La said unable to see khushi's tears.

"Please la, this is the time to end their misery. I cant do this anymore. I cant see my family suffering. Her one truth will do so much good to us. I know their love is closed chapter but atleast they can be at peace. Arnav may move on knowing real truth." Aman said to which khushi looked up to him.

"speak khushi" Aman said.

"I am the reason behind rathna ma and aravind uncle death" Khushi said taking their breath away.

"What?" They exclaimed.

"I dont trust you, you love them a lot" Aman said convincing himself.

"Few days before my marriage with rohan, rathna ma and aravind uncle came to talk with my parents about arnav and my marriage." khushi said.

"Yes i know it. We thought to surprise arnav so he dont know that time" Aman said.

"Yes my dad agreed to our marriage they discussed about marriage dates and all. My mother told me to show around to them, we three went in left wing of GH. There we saw.." Khushi passed remembering the event that changed her life.

Flashback:-

"Ma, this wing belongs to my father only. We wont come here often" Khushi said excitedly. Her face is glowing in the happiness of getting married to her love, arnav.

"Uncle, in father room there are many paintings" Khushi said to aravind.

"Khushi doll, you should start calling me papa. Its time" Aravind said with a glint of teasing which made khushi blush.

"Papa, stop teasing me or else i wont marry arnav" She said casually.

"No beta, dont say that. He cant live without you" Rathna said cupping her cheeks.

"Yes doll. Never leave arnav. Promise me" Aravind said extending his palm towards her.

"Promise, i too cant live without you all" She said and hugged them.

"Ahh" Their happiness broken by loud scream, they turned heads to see shashi holding a knife which has lot of blood and some spill on his shirt. A man is lying lifeless on ground.