End

Story continuous from 

"I dont have to fool you and i dont waste my time in talking with you" Khushi said.

"Where?" Prakash asked her.

"Underground of left wing" Khushi said, they looked at shashi. His expression told khushi guessed it right.

"Are you sure madam?" Prakash asked again to confirm.

"Yes, i just remembered there was a room under left wing." She explained.

"But how do we go there?" Aman asked.

"Through black room." She answered. 

"Sir, can we arrest him?" Other officer asked prakash.

"Lets concentrate on arnav sir, will arrest him if he is alive till we return. Lock the door and two of you stay here" Prakash instructed them.

Prakash, khushi, aman and along with 5 other officers went to black room. 

"Mam, do you know how to enter from here?" Prakash asked khushi.

"Yes, this carpet. Under this." Khushi said showing the place.

"Officers, open it" Prakash instructed. 

"Mam, you and aman sir stay here. We dont know how many goons are there" Prakash said. 

"I want to come" Khushi said in low tone.

"Khushi bacha i understand your condition but we need to be safe right? We cant let our emotions over power us" Aman consoled her, she nodded head.

"Sir, there is a switch. I think this is for ladder." Officer said.

"Wow, shashi is too smart to be true" Prakash muttered. They slowly went down with the help of ladder and searched for shashi goons. It is a small passage way which will connect to big room. They found no one in the way.

"I think all goons are inside only" Officer said.

"Door is open" Prakash said after trying to open the door. They went in, the seen infront of them made all officers speechless. 

"Aman sir" Prakash shouted, aman and khushi who are in black room ran down in fear. 

"Bhai, what if shashi harmed arnav?" Khushi asked panicking.

"Nothing of that sort will happen" Aman consoled her.

They went inside and saw whole room. They too stood there with open mouth. Because, shashi goons are tied to chairs. Arnav and rohan are standing with playing cards in their hands. 

"Khushi" Arnav ran towards khushi and hugged her as soon as he saw her. 

"Arnav, i missed you so much. I love you." She whispered in relief. He came out of hug kissing her forehead and turned towards aman.

"Aman" Arnav whispered engulfing him. 

"I missed you arnav, i was scared. I thought i will become orphan again without you" Aman said in tears. 

"Arey yaar, you are crying more than my wife" Arnav joked making everyone smile. Khushi hit his back with smile and tears.

"How are you rohan?" Khushi asked looking at rohan.

"I am fine, is everything ok outside?" He asked in return.

"Yes, shashi is in our control dont worry" Prakash said.

"But sir, what happened?" He asked looking at shashi goons.

Flash back:- 

2 hours before