Marriage

Story continuous from Arshi haldi celebration.

Very next day, its arshi's marriage day.

Akash and payal reached RM. 

"Hi Akash, how are you?" Aman greeted him.

"I am fine, how are you?" Asked akash.

"Fine, i am happy to see you and payal here" Aman smiled.

"We also" Payal said.

"Guys, lets go and help bride and groom" La said from upstairs, men moved towards arnav room and girls to khushi room.

Radha and Roy uncle took responsibility of arranging everything for pandit. Pandit called groom downstairs. Arnav looked dashing in his maroon sherwani suit which will match khushi outfit perfectly. 

Aman and akash stood beside him.

"Arey yaar, my sister wont run away. Concentrate on what pandit ji saying" Aman said teasing him.

"I took an oath to concentrate only on my wife from now on" Arnav said.

"You are becoming romantic hero now a days" Aman teased.

"I am. always." Arnav stated with smirk.

"God should save my sister" Aman prayed making others laugh.

"Please call bride" Pandit said giving life to arnav's heart. 

Everyone looked at stairs waiting for khushi. In few minutes khushi came out in dark red bridal lehenga with matching accessories, her hairs tied in bun and a veil kept on her head. 

"She is looking like a queen" Aman praised.

"My queen" Arnav stated.

La and payal helped khushi to climb down stairs and stand near stage. They stopped khushi when she was about to move forward. She looked at them with questioning face.

"I know you are eager to become arnav wife but you need to wait" Said la adding blush glow to khushi.

"Hurry la, arnav bhai will kill us. Look how eager he is" Payal said making la laugh.

"What happened beta?" Asked radha.

"We helped her till now, now arnav needs to get down and take his soon-to-be wife to alter" La said with teasing smile.

"No, he wont come down. She needs to come" Aman said without looking at arnav who is ready to get down.

"He needs to impress khushi" Payal said.

"Yaar, dont get down. Same happened in my wedding also. From that time she is dominating me" Akasha making everyone laugh.

"Until he wont come here and impress khushi. She wont come up" La announced. 

"Ok, Let it be. We wont come" Argued aman and akash.

Khushi looked towards arnav, he too looked into her eyes. Next second, he started walking towards her as if he is hypnotized amidst to boys shouting's.

Arnav went and stood infront of khushi. He kept hand in pocket and removed ring box still looking into her eyes.

He took ring and forwarded hand towards khushi.

"These rings are gift from my parents." Said arnav making them emotional. Khushi forwarded hand, he inserted ring and vise versa. 

No words are enough to describe their feelings. Infact, no words needed. Their hearts are communicating to each other. 

Everyone cheered for them bringing arshi back to world.

"Nice arnav. I loved it" La praised him. 

"Dont worry la, ma gave other set of rings for aman also. He will do this soon" Arnav said making la blush for the first time.