04

Detroit, Michigan

Detroit, Michigan

Demetrius looked down at his phone one last time before locking it and putting it back in his bag. he shuffled out of his trailer and back onto set as the other actors began to congregate on the scene. the breeze whipped past him and he zipped up the jacket he was wearing. he wasn't used to the up north weather being that he was from Miami. filming always humbled him because he couldn't stand being in the cold for too long. approaching the cast he took his spot next to "Terry". he smiled as he wrapped his arm around Davinchi's shoulder.

"you ready to get the day started?" Meech said.

"yeah man, started and over wit," Da'vinchi said playfully letting out a small laugh.

"i felt that," he responded chuckling along.

the director began to instruct the cast on what scene they were filming next and all the actors followed suit. they were in the midst of filming season 2 and he couldn't wait to see how the fans would receive it. he had been working hard to improve his acting skills and was hoping that it would show. they continued to run through todays script while perfecting every scene until they were finished.

filming for this episode began to come to an end as the workers started to put up props. Meech let out a deep sigh before running his hand over his face. another day in the books he thought to himself before cracking a small smile. he strutted towards his trailer and began to take off the Kangoo hat that was placed upon his head. he threw it on the table before sitting in the front the vanity area. he looked in the mirror taking in his appearance.

"damn i could use some sleep," he said to himself lowly before letting out a small chuckle.

he pulled his phone out the bag that was placed on the table and sat it in front of his face. the face id immediately recognized him and opened up. clicking through a few apps he realized his recent picture he posted had blown up on instagram. he sat and read through some of the comments but one stuck out to him in particular.

@maraa_ : the biggest🖤

he was tempted to like the comment and reply back but decided against it. he knew that might draw some attention and the last thing he wanted right now was people in his business. he clicked on the profile letting out a small smile before scrolling through the 15 pictures she had posted. her caramel skin glistened in every picture due to the natural glow she carried. her bright red hair is what made her stand out the most. it was big and curly which often made that the first thing people looked at. he had met her nearly 2 months ago when he went to a club appearance and he found it hard to get her off his mind. he was attracted to her vibe and then the time they spent after the club put the icing on the cake. he scrolled down to one of her older pictures before leaving a comment.