11

Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida

Demetrius was seething with anger as he gripped his phone tightly in his hand. the image that sat in front of him almost burned its permanent existence in his mind. the smile on her face made his blood boil more and all he wanted to do was fight the motherfucker sitting across from her. he began pacing around the room contemplating his next move. he wanted to call her and curse her out, but he shook his head letting the idea wash away. it had only been 2 days since the scandal between him and ole girl had hit the media, yet here she was on a date. he brought the phone back up to his face reading the caption that accompanied the collage of pictures.

TheShadeRoom: ROOMIES! It looks like Dave East came to as a knight and shining armor after the last scandal with Lil Meech. Seems like after the whole sex tape rendezvous, his lady found herself in the company of the New York native. The smile on her face speaks for itself 👀 What do you guys have to say about this?

comments

BMFfanpage: nooooo!🥺🥺 i hate to see it forreal!

DaveEast: y'all be on it😂

RandomUser123: she for the whole team🤢😂😂

Demetrius thought to himself before typing out a comment under the post. he clicked post before locking his phone and turning to walk over to the balcony. he took in the hot, sunny weather before inhaling deeply. he needed to get his mind together before he made any sudden movements. he knew that the scandal didn't look good on his part, but the last thing he expected Tamara to do was go on a date with someone. especially not someone that would have her caught up in the scene. he sighed running a hand over his face before he grabbed the blunt that was placed behind his ear. he grabbed the lighter attached to
his lighter leash before flicking it causing the blunt to spark. he inhaled deeply letting the smoke cloud his lungs before blowing it out.

he was truly thrown for a loop right now and didn't know what he was going to do. the last thing he wanted Tamara to do was move on, but he couldn't force her to stay. he knew it would be a big adjustment getting use to their love life being in the limelight, but if she was going to run every time things got rough, he wasnt sure how they were going to make things work. she didn't even give him a chance to explain himself, but frankly he also didn't reach out like he should've. he called her once or twice but was greeted with voicemail. instead of pestering her, he figured that she would return his calls when she was ready to speak, but from the looks of it she was too busy.

his mind was getting cloudy with anger as he thought about the situation all over again. unlike her, he wanted answers and he didn't need his space to get them. he planned on interrogating her the moment he stepped foot in her presence. he just needed to make sure he wasn't still angry when he did so because he would hate to say anything he would regret. growing up he wasn't always level headed, but with this new found fame he had to learn to grow up. especially when things like this could occur at any second, he didn't need to be getting mad at every little thing. he huffed taking another pull from his blunt before his phone began to ring in his pocket. he pulled it out looking at the screen before swiping the answer button.