prologue

Characters:

Demetrius "Lil meech" Flenory Jr.

Tamara "Mara" Wright

*********************

Synopsis:

Tamara sighed as she dusted herself off from her work station

Tamara sighed as she dusted herself off from her work station. she had just completed a fullset of nails and her back was killing her. all she could think about was taking a soothing bubble bath. she shut down all the lights at her work station before padding out of the room. she closed the door behind her, locking away her days worth of work; she'll worry about cleaning up in the morning.

she walked through her apartment before heading over to the kitchen. it looked like she would be eating leftovers from last night because today left her drained. she took out the plastic containers placing them in the microwave before walking over to her room. she flicked on the lights seeing her room was still perfectly in place the way she liked it. she inhaled the fresh scent of clean linen before grabbing her toiletries in order to take a shower. she ran herself a bath making sure to add epsom salt and bubbles. she put the water on low and placed her toiletries in the bathroom before hearing a slight ding in the distance.

trailing off towards the kitchen, she took the food out of the microwave and plated it. grabbing a glass cup, she filled it to the brim with lemonade before placing everything on the island. since she lived alone, she had two chairs set up next to her island in replacement of a dining room set. she didn't have company over often so there was no need for the extra furniture. she began munching on her food before sighing; it was the same routine day in and day out. she started to grow tired of the same things. she only has one close friend and lately the seemed to barely see each other due to conflicting schedules. with no luck in the relationship department, she found herself giving up on finding a partner. every boy only wanted her because she seemed like she had it going on, but they soon couldn't handle it.

finishing up her food, she tossed her trash and made her way back to the bathroom. stripping from her clothes, she threw them in a pile before dipping her toes into the warm water. her body slowly sunk into the water as her muscles instantly became relaxed. she grabbed her phone playing her recently updated playlist letting the tunes echos off the bathroom walls. she knocked her head back and allowed the calming feeling to relax her. another night like this..

Demetrius stood on the platform stage while the cameras flashed upon him. the heavy BMF chain glistened under the lights as he lit his fresh rolled backwood. the smoke burned the back of his throat as he went to take another pull. the crowd seemed to go wild while he was doing absolutely nothing. he soaked it in and nodded his head to the music that blared in the background.

this was nothing new for him; recently, he had been doing more club appearances and the crowds always showed him love. girls screamed trying to get his attention and he couldn't say there wasn't some baddies here tonight, but everything about them screamed desperate. he shook his head taking another hit of his blunt. his homeboys poured up another round of shots and Meech downed it without hesitation. he honestly couldn't wait til the night came to a close. he looked down at the time and seen he had about 30 more minutes before the dj would be kicking people out.

he internally sighed in appreciation as he unlocked his phone and swiped over to his instagram camera. he began recording as the crowd went wild seeing they were on display. a deep laugh escaped his throat as he finished the video and posted it. he continued to hit his blunt and by the time it reached a roach, the club was closing for the night. he began to gather his things and dap up his crew before heading over to the rental vehicle he had while on the road. he ignited the engine letting the vehicle come to life before shifting it into drive. he zoomed out into the early morning skies seeing it might be another night he breaks day. he let out a small sigh before turning up the car stereo as Babyface Ray played in the background.

finally reaching his hotel, he was greeted with the cold air conditioned room. all he could think about was taking a shower and taking it down. in the beginning, touring around to do appearances was fun, but now he was starting to see how it could become repetitive. he sighed before heading off to the shower and turning it on. he began to gather all the things he would need to get clean before he undressed. hopping inside the luke warm water, he let it run over his face before he proceeded washing up. finally finished, he hopped out wrapping the towel around his waist. he trailed off to the suitcase that held all his clothes. picking something comfortable out, he threw it on and walked over to the bed. he pulled the covers back, sliding in while grabbing the remote. flicking on the tv, he sifted through channels before finally settling on espn. he sighed watching the movements play across the colored screen, but the sound was drowned out. another night spent like this...

copyright © 2023 @storiesforyou_ all rights reserved.

____

new book! and its bout my husband so please leave the 'my man' comments at home. please and thank you. anywayssssss i hope y'all enjoy; it's a spin off from my imagine 🫶🏽 there isn't many lil meech books so i thought i would cook one up. this ain't like wattpad back in the day. the same way august alsina & chris brown had everybody in a chokehold, is the same way i would've thought these newer celebrities would be. i need the girls to get tf back up here and start writing cause i miss it 😂

but vote. comment. follow. do whatever but please do something. thank youu.

-yung liyah❤️‍🔥

-yung liyah❤️‍🔥