18- Will

Jay's POV

I'm gonna go back to Maggie and ask her to bring my whole team and Will back.

"Hi Maggie, can you page Will again and tell me where my team is so I can go get them, please?" I ask her all smiling.

"Follow me, and I'll page Will when you get them. You want me to ask him at the front desk?" 

Maggie asks me while walking to my team's rooms.

"Yes, please." I'll follow her.

"There they are all in this room." She said.

"Thanks Maggie." I say, then I go back to the room.

"Guys, we gotta go." I say. And they get dressed and we go.

"Lucas, come here." I tell him. He approaches me and I tell him. "Next time, don't say that in front of my brother, or friends. Then I'm with a brother in a panic." I tell him.

"Okay, Lieutenant." Lucas tells me.

"Well, let's go. My brother is waiting for us at the reception." I say when we head out. 

Once I get to the reception, I see my brother and I say, "Go change. You go back with me. No room for arguments. If necessary, I will drag you through the skin of your buttocks". I tell him very seriously. 

Then I turn to Maggie and say, "My dear brother needs to leave his job urgently. No room for debate.". I tell her and she gives me a thumbs up. 

Then my brother comes along and I say, "Let's go. You follow me like you did before, Will, you're with me. The guys have to check the vehicles." I say go outside. 

Then, when we get to the vehicles, we check the vehicles for possible explosives and everything is fine. So we get in the vehicles and go to district 21.