Chapter 10 Big Mama's Profit

"THOSE TURTLES!" Big Mama yelled slamming her large arachnid hands on her desk. "OH THOSE TURTLES! RUINING EVERYTHING!"

"Uhm Big Mama?" A penguin Yokai spoke, being careful not to anger Big Mama even more.

"WHAT YOU FISH GOBBLING CHICKEN!"

"Uhm, uhhhh... Uh Battle Nexus's views have gone up by 26% since the turtle save the champion.." The Yokai told his boss hesatently.

"THEY- what?" Big Mama began to yell.

"They went higher! My team went around asking the new comers on why they chose Battle Nexus as their entertainment and they all said it was because they saw the turtle on the TV."

"Oh, those turtles." Big Mama let out a quiet giggle. This news had great fully delighted her. "I want the blue one found ASAP and bring him to me unharmed. Tell him I have good news."

-

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Leonardo, for the last time he is doing just fine. He needs the rest inorder for his body to heal. He is fully conscious, but he's asleep." Donatello told his brother with a agitated frown. "I don't see why you care about him this much. It's gross."

"It's because I..." Don't say 'Love" Leo. Usagi can hear you. "I care for him. Just as I care about anyone in this lair." Leo spat back.

"It's weird. The only ones you should love is your family."

"It's not weird Donnie. It's as natural as the sun rising. And I do Love my family tons, but I also care about Usagi as if he was family. That's what it means to be a friend, to care."

"I do care! Most of the time. However romance is just stupid, it doesn't make sense to me."

"Maybe you just need to find the right person to help you out with that, you'll come around eventually." Leo told Donnie, trying to reassure his brother that he wouldn't be without a partner forever.

"No Leo. I am absolutely sure I well never meet that person. I don't feel what you feel for others like Usagi. I just don't fell romantic love, you know?" Donnie argued.

"No Donnie, I don't know. However that doesn't mean that I won't support you on this. If you don't want to get married or ever have a relationship than that's fine by me. There should never be pressure on someone to love another."

Donnie stared at his brother before snorting and turing away to look at Usagi's body rates. Leo kept his eyes on his softshelled brother before looking back down at the silky white rabbit.

"Don't worry Usagi, you can rest for as long as you need." Leo smiled down at the rabbit before leaving the lab.

"Leonardo, Raphael needs your help down town! Go now!" Splinter shouted at his son. It took a second to get himself moving but in time Leo grabbed his swords to join his brothers side in battle.

Within a few seconds Leo was across the street, and on a building, from Raph. Sure enough Raph and Mikey were fighting a large group of some kind of ninja. Leo rushed in to join the fight, but little did Leo know he would just end up getting his brothers more hurt than safe.