𝐈𝐈𝐈

🎵✩˚。⋆

juke was currently at a party getting wasted with his friends celebrating finals, normally he wouldn't go all out and would be regretting this in the morning but adeola said "just live in the moment." juke took a trip back to the bar watching everyone have fun while he stays put, in the corner of his eye adeola came over making him smile "juke, look who i found" she says pulling victoria from behind her "i thought you wasn't coming?" he says pulling his girlfriend into a hug, adeola smiled watching the encounter as if she just played cupid then walked away when she spotted aidan.

juke was pretty much a goner after hour three - here's to living in the moment - he moved around the room trying to hold himself up but was unsuccessful and threw himself onto one of the unoccupied seats as a way to regain his senses "babe you really can't handle your liquor" victoria chuckled sitting on his lap, juke nodded pulling her in resting his head on her chest "drink" victoria held her water bottle to his lips as he chugged down the bottle wanting to get rid of his current state quickly as possible "thank you" victoria nodded rubbing his back watching the crowd around them.

juke laughed shaking his head "no way you guys did all that in the span of two hours " victoria nodded "babe you know i anit chatting, addie is wild as fuck" juke chuckled drinking his 4th bottle of water "you wanna go dance? we've been sitting here for a while" victoria nodded, his hands placed perfectly on her hips as she moved to the music. from the other side of the floor though adeola watched the two staring for a few minutes before moving away to continue drinking her worry's away — after all the semester was over.

he walked back to his car after dropping victoria off, now adeola and a passed out aidan were next. she rolled her eyes watching him hop back into the car with a big grin on his face "your smiling too hard" she says making he smile even more "you just jealous"

"totally"

"it's okay, your my favorite"

juke let out a heavy groan once he entered the apartment only wanting to sleep, his first couple hours were restful but his phone rang a few times and he would quickly silence it. those rings turned into knocks on his front door followed by the doorbell ringing interrupting his morning, thank god xander wasn't home or else he would've woken up the whole house. juke picked up his phone to check the time - 8:30am - going to answer the door.

adeola stood in front of juke with a awkward smile, he rolled his eyes stepping aside for her to enter "i'm sorry i called and you didn't answer" he brushed it off going back into his room as addie followed behind "are you going back to sleep?" juke nodded  "change your clothes and get in" adeola hummed grabbing whatever he had laying around then getting under the covers, juke went straight to sleep but she stayed up fighting her thoughts.

juke finally woke up trying to make little noise to no noise at adeolas sleeping presence, he got himself ready and went into the kitchen finding his brother making breakfast, isabel on the couch focused on her laptop "morning" juke greeted dapping up his brother and gave bella a hug "adeola up yet?" oakley asked making her a plate as well "nah, she still sleep i think" bella looked at juke confused "don't you have a whole girlfriend" oakley started laughing at her question "it's a whole fucking thing" juke sucked his teeth taking the plates to the dining table for them to eat just in time for adeola to walk out the room stretching "you hungry" oakley asked pointing at her portion on the table, she nodded walking over to juke "thank you"

🕸◞˚ₓ
instagram

@xoxoaddi 10h

@pinkpantheress   20h

@pinkpantheress 20h

@pinkpantheress   20h

𝐉𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫. the wrong place x 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜
this chapter has been edited