𝐈𝐗

🎵✩˚。⋆

"i know" he said softly making adeola turn to him in shock "why didn't you say anything" juke shurgged looking at his bedroom floor "we're best friends-" adeola got up leaving his room knowing we're the conversation would go. confessing is hard but getting friendzoned is even harder, she got in aidan's car trying not to cry but little tears fell as aidan rubbed her back driving back to her flat. juke gripped his hair falling back onto his bed, so many regrets plastered through his mind. he knew adeola liked him especially from that one night in the car - their feelings were mutual but his fears were just the same as hers, losing a best friend if they didn't work out. 

adeola cried the entire way home regretting her decision to take aidan's advice, days before aidan told adeola she should confess and get it over it "what's the worst that can happen" he said and adeola wasn't going to do it, she actually ignored her feelings "nah it's whatever let him be happy" but then the 'signs' kept coming into her life that she couldn't take it anymore. that morning she paced around her room while aidan laid on her bed trying to help calm adeolas nerves but failed and instead sat quietly letting her do her thing.

she was close to dropping the whole thing when victoria called her mid pacing inviting her to go shopping since they haven't had one on one time together 'i'm busy right now but i'll let you know' adeola felt said knowing what she was going to do would be make her feel even more guilty and betraying a friend, aidan reassured her that she wasn't doing anything wrong.

the moment of truth came when she was standing right in front of jukes front door, abort! was all her mind told her but her body said otherwise and knocked on his door. "hey" he said with a sleepy smile, adeola could've melted into a puddle by all the feelings going through her body just by seeing his face, juke stepped aside letting her in following behind as she walked into his bedroom. adeola stood in the middle of his room staring straight at him, juke slowly closed the door with a confused look staring back at adeola.

"i like you and i know your dating victoria which is why i haven't said anything but my god juke it's been going on for like forever" jukes confusion turned into a sad smile like he felt bad and she knew the response just by his expression, she took it as a sign to just leave as a until he spoke "i know".

victoria picked out a couple shirts showing adeola, she smiled trying to be engaged but her head was elsewhere "talk to me your so MIA" victoria says taking a seat next to her "it's nothing, let me see more of your choices" she asked trying to dodge victorias question "no addie, i want to listen to your troubles come on love" victoria held her hands showing a genuine smile growing the guilty pain in adeolas body right now.

"if you think about it, he didn't say no" victoria responded to adeolas dilemma "but he didn't say yes" addie added getting an eye roll from victoria "there is still a chance and you guys been friends for a while so he probably feels the same way about you, don't stress it" victoria got up with her clothes walking to cashier with adeola in the back. is it wrong to be doing what she's doing? what if vicky found out the dude adeola was talking about is her boyfriend and not aidan? would it all blow up in her face - she pulled out her phone seeing juke texting her again, she fully powered off her phone not wanting to deal with anymore of this.

addie the baddie 😽😜✨

adeola
talk to me
please.
just answer my calls so we can talk.
read 15:09

juke threw his phone seeing that adeola wasn't going to respond to him no time soon

juke threw his phone seeing that adeola wasn't going to respond to him no time soon. she didn't even let him get his point out, what he was planning on saying was "we're best friends addie and i like you too. it's just complicated right now"

complicated shouldn't even be used to describe the easily solvable but people have feelings and juke hates to hurt someone feelings especially because of his own actions. he sucked his teeth picking up his phone when it started vibrating from across the room "yeah?" he answered annoyed "is everything okay?" victoria says making him fall to ease at her calming tone "yeah, just going through something" he lied looking around his room to find something to fidget with "well then i guess i shouldn't ask you to come over?" juke groaned not wanting to be a dick head and say no but "sorry vic i can't today, i'm not having the best of days" victoria hummed trying to not change her tone "that's fine, another time. call me later okay"

🕸◞˚ₓ
instagram

@xoxoaddi 30s

𝐉𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫

𝐉𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫. the wrong place x 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜
this chapter has been edited