Chapter 5 - First Confrontation

Image does not belong to me (Nataku27)[https://www.deviantart.com/nataku27/art/Ultimate-Spiderman-S01-Modified-2-842630641]

Ignore parkers scared face.

-------------------------

A battle had broken out in the streets of New York, and the youthful heroes were facing off against a monster known as Venom. The monster was more powerful than the one from the previous night. The symbiote knew Peter would argue, so it did what it did every night, leaving him dazed.

Venom launched tendrils at those he was fighting, picking them up and tossing them out of the path. It went on a rampage, grabbing vehicles and throwing them at the squad.

The symbiote had put Peter in a memory haze, and every pleasant recollection made him grin, bringing up the adrenaline. Peter's rage only served to strengthen their bond, increasing in bulk and strength.

If Peter had told them the truth, the team would have known from their prior fight that the symbiote had found a new host. A host that was not only ideally bonded to its biology, but also had a lot of anger and adrenaline to live off of.

"Does anybody have an idea on how to beat this thing?" Nova said as he dodged a tendril.

"We could use electricity, it worked last time since novas rays are not working" responded Iron fist

When Luke was about to respond, Venom jumped on him, grabbing him and punching him into a wall.

"Is that the best you got, I have indestructible skin" Said Luke as he tried to punch venom in the face

"Strong on the outside, but weak on the inside," venom said as it punched Luke in the skull. Each strike is more powerful than the one before it.

Iron Fist punched venom in the back, pushing him away from Luke, noting that he was unconscious and a streak of blood leaked from his brow.

"You went too far you monster, I will make you pay" Iron fist said moving forwards with a golden fist.

The monster was thrown back into an electrified billboard when his hand connected with Venom's chest. The main body writhed in agony, but it did not separate from its host, instead turning into a liquid.

This surprised the crew because if it turned into a liquid, it didn't have a host. The team however changed opinion as the mass reformed, showing a glance of red deep eyes that glowed with fury.

Peter had been awoken from the haze, with a lot more rage than before. This perfectly connected the two beings, and both of them lashed out at the team.

A powerful rush of adrenaline and pleasure ran through the symbiote as it and Peter both felt it. It leapt on Iron Fist, hurling him into a wall and wrapping him in a web.

It then went after Ava, who was closer to Danny. The symbiote was enraged because it knew how deeply she felt for its host. It pounced on Ava and smacked her with a black hand.

"We understand your emotions for Parker, but he is ours. As he ripped us from our skin, we promised he would be ours. " Venom lied with anger, showing its razor sharp teeth.

"What do you mean? Did you bond with another host to go after peter? Why do you lust after him that much?" Ava asked, getting angry. "How do you know who Spider-Man is? If you dare hurt him ..."

Venom used a web to close her lips before she could answer.

"He is our perfect host, we were made from him. We are meant to be together. You are just a stone in our way. His emotions, body, & power belongs to us. We do not plan on hurting him, we plan on becoming whole! "Venom screamed, they punched her in the head after that.

They climbed into a high structure and leaped onto Nova next. Peter was becoming increasingly irritated by the rays. The symbiote's body writhed and trembled in response to its host's emotions.

They struck nova in the head, damaging his helmet. "Parker is right to detest you; you are useless and weak." You were unable to save him from us."

"Peter doesn't despise me; we're best friends." nova said as he blasted a beam at venom's chest, pushing him away.

Venom had had enough of this, so they threw a web at Nova's skull and threw him against a wall. They then struck the structure with a tendril, pushing themselves forward in their liquid form.

Venom jumped, reformed, and uppercutted Nova in the mandible, knocking him unconscious.

Venom had defeated the squad single-handedly. The symbiote and Peter were still linked, and their adrenaline and desire for justice grew stronger.

They jumped off the building, roaring their name into the night sky, before proceeding to feast on criminals.

~Back with the team~

Nick fury had arrived at their location, a monster had defeated his ultimate team. Shield agents brought them into medic bay to cure their injuries.

He would talk to them the next morning. He would attack the creature at the same time and hopefully defeat it.

~The Next Morning~

Peter awoke with a headache and had no memory of what had occurred the day before. He was in bed, donning only black boxers.

Thinking that he decided to skip patrol, he stood up, not realizing that his spider tattoo on his back had grown larger.

-----------------

Hello my friends, I have seen that my star rating has decreased from the last few chapters. I hope you like this chapter, & even though some of you don't like how the story is going feel free to move on to another one. Please comment on what you would like to happen next & have a good day