🔔Notice: New Stories Ahead🔔

Exciting New Stories Await! Cast Your Votes and Dive into the World of Yanderes!

Dear Readers,

We are thrilled to announce a lineup of captivating new stories that will transport you to the realms of obsession, suspense, and twisted love. As you eagerly await their release, we invite you to participate in the voting process, allowing your voice to shape the direction of our tales. Each story will be tailored to its popularity, ensuring a unique experience with every read.

Christine: The Yandere Car: Buckle up for a chilling ride as Christine, a possessive and vengeful automobile, takes center stage. Witness the depths of her obsession and the lengths she will go to claim her beloved. Will you dare to explore her twisted world of automotive desire?

Resident Evil 4 Remake: Las Plagas (Sentient Yandere): Step into the shoes of Leon S. Kennedy in a harrowing retelling of the iconic game. As the Las Plagas parasite gains sentience, prepare for a haunting exploration of twisted love, where enemies become infatuated and danger lurks in every corner.

Resident Evil: Lickers (Female - Fiction): Unveil the enigmatic minds of the Lickers, the grotesque creatures from the Resident Evil universe. Discover their consciousness, their desires, and the twisted tales that emerge from their demented hearts. Will you find empathy amidst the horror?

Riot Yandere (Symbiote): Brace yourself for an enthralling symbiotic experience. Delve into the world of Riot, a yandere symbiote, as it takes possession of its host and unleashes a dark and intoxicating obsession. Will you succumb to the allure of its twisted love?

Ensnared Desires: A Yandere Succubus's Obsession: In the depths of her infernal passion, the yandere succubus craves a love that consumes, a devotion that binds, and a darkness that transcends all bounds of sanity

In addition to these captivating narratives, we are excited to offer a collection of Yandere One-Shots. From sweet and innocent to deranged and deadly, these short stories will explore a diverse range of yanderes and their twisted forms of love. Brace yourself for a rollercoaster of emotions, each tale leaving an indelible mark on your psyche.

As we prepare these stories for your enjoyment, we encourage you to cast your votes, shaping the order in which they will be released. Your input matters, and we want to deliver the tales that resonate most with our dedicated readers.

So stay tuned, immerse yourself in the world of yanderes, and prepare for an unforgettable journey into the realm of dark desire. Your wait will be rewarded with tales that will thrill, captivate, and leave you craving for more.

Happy reading!

Sincerely,

Your Yandere Fanfic Writer.