Neutral Ending #2

Bad Ending is CH.10 - Neutral ending is number 2 - Good Ending is number 3

Neutral ending: Parker keeps the symbiote and becomes an anti hero with the suit

Good Ending: Parker is separated from the symbiote from shield by force, promoting season 2

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

(This ending happens after the events where taskmaster murders aunt may, promoting the corruption of the whole city. However in this ending peters friends are there with him, not knowing Peters secret)

In a dramatic turn of events, after a dinner with Aunt May, an explosion orchestrated by Taskmaster was thwarted by the intervention of Nova, saving Aunt May's life. Consumed by anger, Peter Parker, influenced by the symbiote, viciously attacked Taskmaster, inflicting permanent blindness and severe harm. Straying from his usual heroic behavior, Peter chose not to kill Taskmaster but instead broke his arm and consumed a part of it, guided by his altered mindset.

Under the symbiote's influence, Peter underwent a startling transformation. His traditional red-and-blue suit was replaced by a black costume, adorned with an expanded spider insignia and enhanced with razor-sharp claws and talons. The symbiote amplified Peter's strength, agility, and grip, making him a formidable opponent. However, the symbiote also brought out a darker side, increasing Peter's desire for destruction.

With his newfound powers, Peter, now known as Venom, confronted his friends and enemies, announcing a significant shift in his approach to justice. Fueled by past pain and losses, he declared his intent to become a relentless hunter, dedicated to eradicating the villains plaguing the city. Rejecting mercy and second chances, Venom vowed to deliver unyielding punishment and vengeance, instilling fear in the hearts of those who crossed his path.

Despite his friends' attempts to reason with him, Venom remained resolute, leaving them with the task of caring for Aunt May while he pursued his violent crusade against criminals. Over time, Venom ruthlessly eliminated the villains, leading to a significant decrease in crime rates and a reputation that struck fear into potential wrongdoers.

Although the other heroes were unable to match Venom's newfound power, they watched in concern as he deviated from his usual principles of compassion and restraint. The consequences of Venom's actions created a sense of unease and uncertainty among those who knew him as Spider-Man.

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

~ The END ~

The good ending you get to choose, here are some questions for my template:

Do you want for peter to keep the symbiote? (Comment this question)

Do you want the second season inside of this story or you want a new one with a new title?

How will the symbiote reunite with peter? Who will be its temporary host? How much time will it take it to consume peter?

Do you want me to follow the Spiderman: The spiders shadow story or ending?