One-Shot - Venomous

Ultimate Spider-Man S1 E11-Venom 4 

In this One-Shot, venom seeks to bond to Peter after Harry is administered with the anti venom serum.  Without the creator of the Serum, How will the Ultimate Team save their leader from venom's grasp.

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

In the midst of his efforts to develop an Anti-Venom serum to cure his friend Harry, Peter Parker faced a crucial task. If successful, the serum would free Harry from Venom's grip once and for all.

At the same time, in the school corridors, a formidable team engaged in a fierce battle against Venom, whose hold on its host was incredibly strong. Venom needed Harry to get to Parker, who, unfortunately, had a weakened immune system, making him vulnerable to becoming Venom's permanent host.

Blow after blow, kick after kick, and wave after wave of attacks were unleashed on the writhing black mass of goo, which seemed to be growing in size. Venom managed to reach the rooftop and spotted Parker, who held what it believed to be a deadly poison meant to kill it. Venom sharpened its claws, preparing to capture the spider, snatch the cure, and merge with him.

After making yet another attempt to subdue the hero, Venom was suddenly pulled to the ground as two webs attached to its shoulders. Despite its efforts to regain composure, Venom faced off against the relentless ultimate team once more. Meanwhile, Peter climbed up an antenna tower, desperately searching for the serum. However, Venom spotted him and made a desperate attempt to reach him.

Finally, as Peter reached the top of the tower and jumped, Venom was struck by lightning, temporarily breaking its bond with Harry.

Seizing the opportunity, Peter acted swiftly and injected the serum into Harry's chest. The serum worked effectively, purging Harry's body of the Venom cells and forcing the black mass to be expelled. Venom, now weakened and sprawled on the ground, realized it could no longer bond with Harry. Weakened but determined, Venom shifted its focus toward Peter, who was also suffering from sickness and had run out of serum, leaving him vulnerable to the ooze's attack.

With a sudden leap, the gooey substance rapidly spread itself over Peter's legs and torso, dissolving his suit as the symbiote engulfed his body. The moment the ooze made contact, it invaded his entire circulatory system with its cells.

 The moment the ooze made contact, it invaded his entire circulatory system with its cells