Chapter 6 - Search & Imprisonment

The next morning, the team woke up in the medic bay, with their injuries taken care of. They all had one thing on their minds: finding Venom.

Luke Cage was the first to speak up. "We have to find that monster before it hurts anyone else," he said.

Iron Fist nodded in agreement. "We need to come up with a plan to take it down. Any ideas?"

Ava spoke up. "Well, we know that electricity worked on it last time. Maybe we can use that again."

The team discussed their plan and decided to split up to cover more ground. They would search different areas of the city and try to track down Venom.

Meanwhile, Shield agents were also on the hunt for Venom. They knew that it was a dangerous threat and needed to be stopped.

They used all their resources to search the city, looking for any signs of the symbiote. Furthermore, they even had helicopters and drones searching from above.

It wasn't long before they picked up a signal from one of their devices. They had found Venom.

The Shield agents quickly headed to the location where the signal was coming from. When they arrived, they found Venom fighting against Doctor Octopus, who was trying to capture his creation.

Before the team could arrive, a fierce battle was happening between venom and the super villain Doctor Octopus, who used his metal tentacles to grab hold of Venom, hoping to subdue it with his superior technology.

"Ah, Venom. Finally, we meet," Doctor Octopus said with a smirk. "You're just as impressive as I imagined, It seemed that you have finally found a perfect host."

Venom struggled against the tentacles, trying to break free. "We remember who you are, you experimented on us, tortured us, but we won't let you this time." it growled.

"That is too bad, after all you are my creation, and you have evolved into something powerful," he replied with a crazed look in his eyes. "You're the key to my greatest creation yet."

Venom hissed and snarled, trying to free itself from the metal grip. "We are no one's creation, We are venom and we are free. You will die for what you did to us." venom, roared.

Doctor Octopus chuckled. "You don't have much of a choice, my friend. My tentacles are stronger than you are."

With a sudden burst of energy, Venom broke free from the grip and pounced on Doctor Octopus, knocking him to the ground. "You underestimate us," Venom said, grinning wickedly.

Doctor Octopus was caught off guard by the symbiote's ferocity. He tried to defend himself with his tentacles, but Venom was too fast and too strong. With a swift strike, Venom broke all of his metal arms, rendering Doctor Octopus helpless.

"Looks like you underestimated our strength, we are stronger than your pathetic steel arms" Venom said, looming over Doctor Octopus's mangled body. "We won't let anyone experiment on US. Especially not a weakling like you."

With those final words, venom lifted Dr. octopus mangled body and bit his head off. The symbiote, disgusted by the after-taste, spitted out the remains onto the ground. After that, it roared into the sky its name. 

Ava, Nova, and Iron Fist soon arrived at the scene, horrified at the scene of Dr. Octopus headless corpse on the ground, but they readied themselves to take down Venom once and for all.

The fight began when Luke Cage charged towards Venom, hoping to use his superhuman strength to subdue him. However, Venom was ready for him and pounced on him with a tentacle, knocking him to the ground. Ava fired a barrage of electric blasts at Venom, but they seemed to have no effect on the symbiote.