Good Ending - Season 2

+  Event:  When Parker & venom are caught in a cryochamber at S.H.I.E.L.Ds Research Laboratory

Disclaimer: 📢 Ownership of Images, Game, and VideosPlease note that the images, game, and videos featured in this fanfiction do not belong to me. They are the intellectual property of their respective owners.If the owner of any copyrighted material used in this fanfiction wishes for proper introduction or requests the material not to be used at all, I kindly ask them to comment below using the 📢 emoji as an announcement. I am committed to respecting copyright and will promptly address any concerns or requests brought to my attention.I appreciate the creativity and efforts of the original creators and encourage everyone to support their work by purchasing or experiencing their content through official channels.

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

Flashback:

Venom  screamed in anger. No one will ever separate us! We are Venom, and we will not be stopped!

➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾➾

After shouting the threat aloud, Fury, seething with anger, ordered his men to continue their work on the serum. This unique concoction, named Anti-Venom, had been discovered in the now-defunct laboratory of the late Dr. Octopus. The serum possessed the remarkable ability to separate and eliminate any traces of symbiote from the host's body, effectively purifying it.

Despite numerous attempts using different methods such as sounds, fire, and electricity, none of them proved effective in separating the symbiote from its host's body. Several days went by, and finally, after ten long minutes, the serum was ready. The symbiote, observing it with curiosity, remained skeptical, convinced that no serum could ever successfully separate it from Peter.

The symbiote's expression quickly shifted from curiosity to shock as the blue gas was released into the cryochamber. The blue cloud engulfed the symbiote, causing its exterior to burn and giving it the sensation that its host's cells were rejecting it. It let out an agonizing scream as the serum successfully achieved its purpose of separating it from its host. Gradually, the symbiote detached from Peter's body, unveiling his tear-streaked and terrified face beneath.

The entire S.H.I.E.L.D team was stunned as they witnessed the once powerful superhero now weakened and slumped in the chair. On the floor, the symbiote made a desperate attempt to run and lunge at its host once more, but its efforts were swiftly halted by a surge of electricity, rendering it paralyzed. Dr. Connors took note of this observation, realizing that the symbiote appeared to be immune to its usual weaknesses only when bonded with Peter.

Fury paid no heed to the symbiote's menacing threats as it screamed about becoming whole again in due time. His priority shifted to attending to Peter, who was experiencing cardiac arrest. Swiftly, Peter was administered medication and placed inside a tank, with an oxygen mask secured on his face. His hair was cut, and syringes were used to administer the serum continuously until his body was completely purified, free from any remnants of the symbiote.

As the days passed, the symbiote experienced a gradual disappearance from Peter's body. It had been confined within a flask and positioned near Peter, almost taunting it with the realization that they would never be reunited. However, this desolation transformed into hope when the symbiote sensed the presence of someone locked within the lab's cells. Unbeknownst to S.H.I.E.L.D., Green Goblin (Norman Osborn, who had transformed himself) had been captured and placed in containment.

The newly introduced symbiote quickly made its way towards the containment module where the old sample resided. It attempted to merge with and rewrite the old sample, intending to subject it to Green Goblin's command. However, the plan backfired spectacularly. Instead of succumbing to Goblin's control, the old sample completely fused with the new one, assimilating its abilities and seizing control over it. This resulted in the symbiote erasing Goblin's influence entirely.

In an overwhelming display of power, the symbiote rapidly grew in mass and exploded, infecting all nearby scientists. Taking control of them, it continued to spread its influence until everyone in the vicinity was completely infected. With the scientists under its command, the symbiote then freed Goblin, ensuring that he remained unaware of its transformative changes.

After releasing Goblin, the symbiote swiftly detached itself from all of its hosts and merged together, forming an enormous mass. This colossal entity then made its way to Peter's containment chamber, halting the administration of the anti-venom serum. Breaking the tank, it reestablished its bond with its ideal host. Once reconnected, the symbiote proceeded to merge with Peter's organs, body, and brain, solidifying the permanent fusion once again. Transforming into Venom, it embarked on a mission to confront Norman, seeking to eliminate him once and for all.

~ TO BE CONTINUED

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

Excelsior!

+ Green Goblin vs Venom (Season 2 ep 2)

+ One shots proceed from Season 2 ep 1 - ep 10)

+ Episode 10 -> Completion of the story