05. Dates and Fun Parks (01)

Yeoreum actually thought sharing the secret of 'Dear, Cupid' with Jia would have been a terrible idea because she was a dramatic person like her

Yeoreum actually thought sharing the secret of 'Dear, Cupid' with Jia would have been a terrible idea because she was a dramatic person like her. But, the night she told her was probably one of the best nights they both ever had.

Jia came to Yeoreum's house for an emergency sleepover and they spent the entire night talking nonstop about the app and the couples she matched. Jia didn't ask much about her friend's relationship with Heeseung and Yeoreum didn't want to upset her and let her know it was all fake. But they did talk about her feelings for Park Jay.

In the end, Jia convinced the other one by saying that "Opposite attracts."

So as Lady Cupid, Yeoreum promised her friend that sooner than enough, she'd have her chance to confess the crush she kept inside for long months. And the lady had the perfect plan: The Field Trip of juniors to Lotteworld, Disneyland.

・・・・

Yeoreum loved field trips for two things: One they get to dress however they want. And two, no working during that day. Today was an exception though, more like a friend's favor, which still had her pay Jake some tips until he agreed.

She didn't get to see Heeseung throughout the morning until they called their names to line up near the bus. And god bless that look of his! Thought Yeoreum. A white oversized short-sleeved shirt with a tiny bear and blue flowers on it and a red quote that said 'Notice Carefully', matched with dark blue jeans and red Converse. His hair was messier than usual and it told me something about his late awakening this morning. What attracted her most was the handmade necklace he wore of different soul stones with shades from blue to purple, it was a good accessory to look at.

And it all kind of matched her oversized white shirt with the blue octopus and the word 'Deonnie' accompanied with latte pants and black Converse. That could've proved his statement of them being soulmates.

She walked towards the boy who seemed pretty exhausted for some reason, when she greeted him it took a beat for him to respond. She asked him a litter later after that, " Sleepless night?"

" Not really, I just had a weird dream and cut my sleep short because of it." Interesting from Mister honest boy.

" What was it about?" Yeoreum jumped a little closer, raising her head to have a clear look at his embarrassed face.

" Uhm, you don't want to know." And she didn't want to insist, she was never the person to push someone beyond their boundaries and talk. But to give you a hint of his dream, which only was something temporarily distracting to him, Heeseung dreamt of his grandmother again. It was nothing strange to him because she appeared a lot especially after she died, yet unlike the usual times when they would talk about everything, this time she only gave him a letter and told him, "You'll be alright."