02. Welcome to ChungDae Highschool!

Everyone knew who Kim Sara is, with her straight short dark hair and mischievous white smile, the seductive looks, and the princess's voice

Everyone knew who Kim Sara is, with her straight short dark hair and mischievous white smile, the seductive looks, and the princess's voice. The crazy dater, in a formal way known as the school tour guide. Just as the name stated, she was the guide to every exchange student and freshman for three years, never been replaced once. And to Yeoreum's best luck, she took a month off to celebrate the new year in Paris. So that meant one thing, Lady Cupid would be touring the new exchange student and her customer, Lee Heeseung.

Her job was as simple as it could be, she played with destiny to bring people together in the most romantic situations ever so they can confess their love, then date, then get married...and whatever couples did after that. And in this situation of hers, she only had to make herself available for him, so he can make the fake dating contract happen.

And here she was, standing in front of Mr. Jang, the sweetest homeroom teacher at the school, asking to become the temporary school guide for the month.

" It is very rare to see Kim Sara recommending someone for her position." She didn't, but Jake was talented enough to fake her recommendation papers. Yeoreum owned him for that.

" Well, I can trust you with the job Lee Yeoreum. You are capable and have a good knowledge about the school as well, besides you will only have one person to guide this month." He continued and the excitement rushed through her veins. She loved when teachers gave her responsibilities for things she was good at doing, and more than all, she loved when her plans worked perfectly.

" Is it the new exchange student Lee Heeseung?" She crossed her hands together behind her back as she leaned a little, asking with a soft tone.

" I can't say he is an exchange student but yes, it'll be him this time." He laughed a bit at her words which she thought were non-funny at all, then proceeded with his talk, " I'll call the administration to excuse him and you for the day, so you can go to his class and begin."

" Thank you, sir! I'll make sure to fulfill every small mission." And then she went with her tiny happy steps towards the door, but stopped when Mr. Jang asked again, " Do you know where his class is?"

Oh please, who doesn't?

・・・・

The class of celebrities, room 2-3, it's where every son and daughter of titles and icons studied, including the school's sweethearts. They had a little reputation at that place compared to two others, Park Jay, the champion of hockey nationally and soon internationally, and Choi Nabi, the next Albert Einstein.

Yeoreum had a million questions on how did Mr.new student end up there, but Jake was kind enough to answer that question with one simple midnight conversation.

Mister Fantastic (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

mister.fantastic: He's the heir of the Lee Family.