11. The Greatest (fake) Girlfriend

Yeoreum didn't sleep at all that night

Yeoreum didn't sleep at all that night. Well, she was about to after she was done talking to Niki. But just when she closed her eyes, her phone buzzed again. And it was no one other than Jia sharing the hottest tea by midnight.

・❥・・❥・・❥・

starqueen☆

starqueen☆: GURL!!!!! EMERGENCY CODE!!! I NEED YOU HERE ASAP!!!

star_monster: For god's sake, Jia! I was just about to sleep. This better be worth it.

starqueen☆: Trust me. So I was at the nail salon earlier and guess who was there too... Our senior girls! There were five of them.

star_monster: And let me guess, they talked shit about me.

starqueen☆: Well, not just ANY shit! It was about you and Lee Heeseung.

star_monster: ??????

starqueen☆: One of the girls said that you are lying about your relationship with Heeseung and that you are way too far from his reach. And...

star_monster: AND WHAT? Jia, I won't let you leave until you spill the whole tea, lady.

starqueen☆: The one said that you might lose your title as ChungDae's Champion of Track Field and that they might even kick you out of the club because you were not good enough.

star_monster: Let me guess again. It's Nam Byeol, isn't it?

starqueen☆: Reumie~ You know she is just jealous of you. You have always been better than her, so don't bother what those losers say.

star_monster: That's true. I'll always be better than her.

star_monster: I guess it's time to take the contract seriously.

starqueen☆: What contract?

starqueen☆: Yeoreum? HELLOOOO?

starqueen☆: Ugh! Just don't blow off a building or smth. And...Goodnight sweetheart.

・❥・・❥・・❥・

Throughout the entire night, Yeoreum thought of the perfect plan to finally have her revenge on the annoying Senior girls. They were probably the worst grade in the school's history since no one really respected them out of love but only fear.