15. A Competitive Valentine

ChungDae's doors opened earlier than most of the schools in the area, and all of the students rushed hurryingly to prepare for the sports festival from events to group competitions and finally the class shops

Another Author's Interesting Note because she is back at it again: I personally hate Valentine, it's unfair for all of us single people around the world. So I made this event a home for everyone regardless of their relationship status. Everyone's invited!

Yeoreum wasn't able to see Heeseung since yesterday, and she spent her night thinking about the words he told her last night. She had mentioned to the other oy that Heeseung was her boyfriend but never really felt the need to say his name, and so she did with Heeseung. But it really surprised her how the two actually knew each other somehow, and it made her even more excited to witness their reunion.

Just like she and her class planned, they made their shop sparkle with a farm theme, they hosted different types of salty and non-salty healthy goods. To their expectations, it really stood out among the crowd.

"That'll be it for now. Lee Yeoreum, you go to the teacher's room before you head to change your clothes. Mr Gong has been looking for you all morning." Jung Taewi, the class president, told Yeoreum after everyone was done with the work.

Yeoreum watched him for a second before she realized the reality of his words, she shouted a moment later, "Mr. Gong is back?!!!" The shock on her face made the boy in front of her raise his eyebrow at her in a bit of surprise.

"Yeah...He's waiting for you." Taewi stated, watching the panic in Yeoreum's eyes as she began searching for her things to gather. There were no things for her to gather and this made the boy smile amusingly at her.

Yeoreum who paid zero attention to the boy silently making fun of her expression, ran quickly to the teacher's room where she met her mentor sitting on his chair and sipping coffee in peace.

"Mr Gong!" She shouted his name in the empty room that included just the two of them.

Dowoon, as soon as he heard her voice and saw her face, stood immediately with a bright in his eyes from the happiness that flew in his veins, "Lee Yeoreum! My biggest champion!!!"

"You're back!" She exclaimed, observing him well as if reality wasn't giving the right vibe to her.

"Yes! I came with magnificent news! You cannot believe how I waited for today to come!" Luckily enough, no one was inside the teacher's room, because if someone was there, they would have had to wear soundproof headphones to the loud voices of this mentor and his student.

"What news?" Yeoreum asked with a lower tone this time. Looking confusingly at the man in front of her.

He cleared his throat to make his announcement sound just the way he wanted, " Ahm ahm...I found you...sponsors!"

"Sponsors?"

"You are going to get your scholarship to the KNSU!" Yeoreum's eyes widened at the man's words. This whole situation seemed unbelievable but Dowoon wouldn't even be close to lying in situations like these.