09. A Basketball Buddy

Yeoreum's latest job was going accordingly to plan

Yeoreum's latest job was going accordingly to plan. Once the basketball club finished their activities, Jia and Jake stepped near the door of the Gym as Jia shouted with a bright spirit.

" Hey everyone! The lover's day is only a couple of weeks away, but who needs to wait for two weeks if you can get free heart chocolate and roses now?!"

Everyone turned to walk towards the two friends who had several boxes of chocolate and bouquets of flowers near them.

Quick Interesting Author's Note: Near ChungDae Highschool, there is a shop that sells ceremony special tools, from gift boxes to chocolates. And since club activities took an hour or so, they found time to buy the perfect amount of things needed for the plan.

" What's this?" One of the members asked, smiling at the view in front of him.

" Buddy, I know that not all of us have lovers for Valentine's Day. I don't too, so we decided to be the people who gift you Valentine's stuff." Jake patted the back of the member, swiftly sliding a flower into his hand as Jia walked to give him a chocolate box.

The affirmation of the boy's face motivated the others to get their own gifts too, and as everyone was busy, Jia slid a red rose and chocolate box into Jake's hand as she said, " Now, it's your turn."

" Do you think Heeseung closed the changing room's door on our guy?" Jake questioned before he left. It was part of the plan for Heeseung to close the fitting room's door on Sunoo just after he finishes his shower. Yeoreum suggested this part because Sieun always waiting for him on the court to finish.

" I'm sure he did. Now off you go!" She pushed the boy who ran towards the door to enter the basketball court.

Just like Yeoreum stated, Sieun was sitting on the extra bench by one of the walls. She watched Jake in surprise as he walked confidentially toward her.

"Hey-"

" Oh, sorry. I like someone else." The two of them froze at the sudden confession of Sieun who realized a few moments later that she misunderstood the situation.

" I'm not trying to confess." Jake cried at the sudden rejection that wasn't fully required, " I'm here as a representative of the arts and crafts club, they made early Valentine's gifts for everyone to enjoy." He finally explained, making the girl's face a blushing mess.

" Oh, sorry. I thought you were..."

" No need to worry. Here are your gifts. I hope you have a happy early Valentine's evening!" Before she could add another word, Jake flew out of the court making no appearance again.

Just when he did so, Yeoreum who was hiding behind the stadium fence wall gave her sign to Heeseung who ran downstairs to unlock the door on Kim Sunoo.

" Ah, I never truly understand the ghosts of this place. But thank you ghost! Now I'm late for my friend." Sunoo complained to the air, sighing before walking outside to the court with a towel on his wet hair.