Hookup

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, feeling a warmth next to him. He turned his head to see Jimin still asleep, his breathing steady and calm. Jungkook couldn't help but smile as he watched his friend, remembering the passionate night they had shared together.

He gently stroked Jimin's hair, waking him up. Jimin smiled sleepily, his eyes still heavy with sleep. "Good morning," he whispered.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed him softly. "Good morning," he replied, his lips lingering on Jimin's.

They lay there for a few more minutes, just enjoying each other's company. Eventually, they got up and dressed, exchanging shy glances as they tried to process what had happened between them.

As they made their way out of the hotel room, Jungkook couldn't resist taking Jimin's hand in his. They walked down the hallway together, their fingers intertwined.

"I had a really good time last night," Jimin said, breaking the silence between them.

Jungkook smiled, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "Me too," he replied. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Jimin squeezed his hand. "I'm glad we finally did."

They walked out of the hotel together, both feeling a sense of excitement and nervousness about what the future held for them. But for now, they were content to just be in each other's company, holding hands and enjoying the moment.