Connected

Taehyung, the prince of a small but wealthy kingdom, was married off to Jungkook, the young and ruthless king of a neighboring kingdom, to strengthen the bonds between their kingdoms. Taehyung was hesitant at first, but he knew that it was for the greater good of his people.

When Taehyung arrived at Jungkook's castle, he was greeted by a strange sight. A beautiful boy, who everyone said was a servant, was always clinging to Jungkook, sometimes sitting between his legs and hugging one of his legs. The boy even slept in Jungkook's room. Taehyung was intrigued but also slightly weirded out by the boy's behavior.

The boy, named Jimin, was a witch whose soul was connected to Jungkook. He had to serve Jungkook until the day he died. Jimin was possessive over Jungkook and was hostile towards Taehyung, always glaring at him whenever he was around.

As Taehyung was walking down the hallway, he heard a soft chuckle behind him. He turned around to see Jimin standing there, arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Is there something funny?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing much," Jimin replied, still smirking. "I was just thinking about how you'll never be able to understand the love that Jungkook and I share."

Taehyung bristled at Jimin's words. "What makes you so sure of that?" he retorted. "Love is a universal feeling that anyone can experience."

Jimin laughed. "You're naive if you think that, Prince Taehyung. Jungkook and I have a bond that's beyond your understanding."

Taehyung felt a pang of jealousy in his chest. He couldn't stand the way Jimin spoke about Jungkook. It was as if no one else could ever come close to understanding the love they shared.

"I don't need to understand your bond with Jungkook," Taehyung said firmly. "All I need is his respect as my husband and the loyalty of his kingdom."

Jimin's expression turned cold. "Don't get too comfortable, Prince Taehyung. You may have Jungkook's respect, but you'll never have his heart."

Taehyung felt a knot form in his stomach. He knew Jimin was right. Jungkook's heart already belonged to someone else, and it wasn't him.

Taehyung tried to be friendly with Jimin, but he always received the same hostile treatment. One day, Taehyung decided to confront Jimin about it.

"Why are you always so hostile towards me?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked at him coldly. "I don't like you. You're here to take Jungkook away from me."

Taehyung was taken aback. "I have no intentions of taking Jungkook away from you. I'm only here to fulfill my duties as a queen."

Jimin didn't seem convinced. "You can say whatever you want, but I know what you're after. Jungkook is mine, and I won't let anyone take him away from me."

Taehyung realized that Jimin's love for Jungkook ran deep, and he knew that he could not come between them. He decided to focus on being a good queen to Jungkook and supporting him in his rule.

Over time, Taehyung found himself drawn to Jimin's beauty and his fiery personality. He tried to ignore his feelings, but he couldn't help but feel a strange attraction towards Jimin. One day, Taehyung decided to confess his feelings to Jimin.

"I know you love Jungkook, and I respect that," Taehyung said. "But I can't help the way I feel about you. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about you."

Jimin looked at Taehyung with a mixture of surprise and suspicion. "Why are you telling me this? What do you want from me?"

Taehyung took a deep breath. "I just wanted you to know how I feel. I don't expect anything from you. I know that your love for Jungkook is pure and unbreakable, and I respect that."

Jimin softened a little, but he still looked wary. "I don't know what to say. I appreciate your honesty, but I can't just forget about Jungkook and everything we've been through."

Taehyung nodded. "I understand. I just wanted you to know that I care about you, even if we can't be together."

Jimin seemed to relax a little, and over time, he and Taehyung became close friends. Jimin still had a protective streak towards Jungkook, but he also began to see Taehyung in a different light.

In the end, Taehyung and Jungkook ruled their kingdoms together, and Jimin remained by Jungkook's side as his devoted servant and love.