19th Blinded

Warning: R-18

Snap

Tito Walter called Airelle for a while. Kumukuha ako ng tyempo kung paano ipapakilala si Caden kay Tito Walter without attracting too much attention that I am the heiress of this big company, the daughter of the deceased former CEO.

I saw how Tito Walter introduced Airelle to some other business partners. At sa ngitian, tila ba may magandang business proposal sa harap kaya ganado ang pag-uusap.

"Tell me if you're tired," bulong ni Caden.

Bumaling ako sa kanya. I was about to say something when a group of businessmen and women approached our table.

Caden stood and took the hands of the men who shook his hand. He seemed so respectful as he smiled and answered their questions.

Sumulyap sa akin ang iilang babaeng naroon na kaedad ni mommy. When they realized that I am not even familiar with a flashy surname that's tangled in me, they didn't pay too much attention and continued to converse with Caden.

I can imagine him once he manages their business. Pakiramdam ko magiging laman siya lagi ng news. Magiging isa sa hot bachelor, at magiging bihasa sa negosyo dahil sa paraan ng pakikipag-usap niya.

And me... Oh, I'm probably somewhere enjoying my bottle of wine or... I'm at peace?

I'm starting to get tired. I should just go back to my room and rest there for a while, and then come back a few minutes later?

I stood again. Caden looked at me, followed me by his eyes while he was still talking with them, and wanted to approach me, but he was now blocked by his friends, who also joined the group.

Lumabas ako ng venue. I want to watch the dancing fountain, but I am too bored to even consider it at the moment. Parang gusto ko nalang matulog na.

Nasa lobby na ako nang makita ko ang pamilyar na imahe ni Anzai. Nagtama agad ang aming mga mata kaya medyo bumagal ang paglalakad ko habang lumalapit siya sa akin, may dala pang card at mukhang may room siyang kinuha.

Looking at him, wearing a tuxedo and three buttons open, as his hair was brushed backwards and some strands rested on his forehead, highlighting his thick brows and devilish gaze, I knew he didn't want to socialize at the party as well.

"You got bored?" he asked.

"As usual," kibit balikat ko. "Ikaw?"

"Casino..." he pointed out.

His mother is right. Sabay kaming naglakad, ngunit mukhang ibang floor siya. Well, probably he took a junior suite for himself? Fucking rich.

"Sinama mo sana si Crius," I said.

"To play casino? Nah... he won't like it. His only sport was the drag race."

Sabagay. Dahil kung si Roche naman ang dadalhin niya sa casino, mas lalong imposible 'yon. He can't even spend a few money to buy the warehouse some things, tapos magcacasino pa?

"Speaking of. You should watch. Aki's playin'," aniya at ibinulsa ang isang kamay.

"Drag race?" ulit ko.