4th Blinded

Too Small

Hindi pa ako nagkakaboyfriend at walang naging experience sa mga lalake. But I don't need to have had any experience in order to know how to socialize with men, to attract them, and to get their attention.

In my field of work, attracting customers is one of our main priorities in order to sell our drinks. I became an outstanding primary model of Glen because of my capability to talk sales and to lure these men to buy the products.

Fine. Looks are one of the assets I have, but sales talk plays a vital role when it comes to selling the products. Lahat ng mga businessminded na tao, alam kung gaano iyon kahalaga.

At ganoon din ang tingin ko kay Caden ngayon. Like he's just one of those customers I needed to persuade and get all of his trust. At sa sitwasyon naming dalawa, it's a give-and-take situation. I'll do something for him, and he will do something for me as well.

I sipped on my drink after the tension of our topic.

"Look, I know we started out ugly, but I'm willing to apologize to your friends about what my circle did to your circle. You can introduce me, and I can talk to them," suhestyon ko para na rin makalapit sa mga kaibigan niya.

Naninimbang ang tingin ni Caden sa akin. At kahit dim ang paligid, dahil sa mapaglarong mga ilaw sa kabuuan ng lugar, talagang umuukit ang tindig niya.

Madalas kong marinig ang apelyido niya sa Bar, at sa mga elite. I know they are famous for their looks. But I didn't imagine it to be this intense and attractive. Halos makita ko sa kanyang features ang magandang pagkaka mix ng genes ng kaniyang mga magulang.

"Don't think about it. Ayos na 'yon. Sanay na kami sa grupo nila kaya kami nalang ang umiiwas," aniya at dinala ang inumin sa labi.

What? No! I should meet his friends one by one and get some information about their parents! Iyon ang totoo kong pakay rito.

Damn it. I didn't think about it being this complicated. Kahit pakiramdam ko minsan ay nahuhulog siya sa bitag ko, para bang alam niya pa rin kung saang bitag ang delikado, at saang bitag ang mas gusto niyang tangayin siya. It's like he's purposefully choosing his own trap that would benefit him and avoiding those traps that would only bring him a headache. This man is quite hard to deal with.

I sipped on my drink again as my mind wandered. Why don't you use him to fetch some information about his friends? Go with the flow. Seduce him. And once he's head over heels for you, saka mo ipagawa sa kaniya ang mga iyon. For sure, he's willing to do anything just to have you. That's the power of love.

Kahit hindi man ako naniniwala sa ganoong pagmamahal, ngunit hindi ko itatangging kailangan ko nga iyon ngayon.

I took my purse to pay for my drink and was ready to leave and change locations when Caden showed me his card.

"My call," he said as the bartender took his card out of his hand.

Ilang sigundo akong napatitig sa kaniya. Boys are easy to read when they're being gentlemanly and doing nice things for girls. Sa mga kaibigan kong lalake, lalo na si Roche, it takes the finest woman to make him pay for someone's wants. Kaya ang makitang handa siyang gumastos sa akin, nagbibigay agad iyon ng ibang kahulugan sa akin.

I stood while taking my purse, ngunit halos madapa pa nang umalis sa stool, lalo na't medyo gumulong din ang aking paningin.

Caden immediately caught me. His strong arm snaked around my waist while his other hand reached for the card that was given back to him. Nanatili ang tingin niya sa akin at agaran akong pinatayo ng tuwid habang kuryosong nakatingin sa amin ang bartender.