20th Blinded

Warning: R-18

Overthinking

It was too late to process what he wanted when he flipped me as my back faced him fully, his other foot pushing my foot to part my legs, until he suddenly pushed himself between my legs.

I gasped when I felt his twitching member glide against the wetness of my folds. Hinawakan niya ang magkabila kong baywang at muling gumalaw na ikinasinghap ko dahil sa sensasyon.

"Cade," I called.

"Hmm?" He wrapped his other hand around my stomach as he pressed his face against the side of my neck.

"This is enough. For now..." he said raspily while his hand on my waist caressed my body up to my chest and cupped both of my twin breasts as he fondled them.

My brows knitted as my lips parted. I can feel the skin of his member rubbing against the sensitive flesh of my wet folds, and I couldn't help but open my eyes to watch what's happening.

The tip of the head of his member popped in and out as he continued to move as he sucked the skin of my neck lightly, and his other hand grazed down my stomach, down to my nub, as he thumbed it.

My stomach was churning. My head was spinning. My legs were shaking, and all of my senses were blocked by the blinding pleasure he'd created.

Sa bawat pagdulas noon ay halos bumabyahe ang kiliti sa aking katawan, ang mga hita kong nanginginig, at ang katawan ko na sinasabayan ang kanyang galaw.

I was a crying mess. Caden was whimpering against my ear, and I could hear the sound of my wetness as he kept on grinding, rubbing, and teasing my entrance. I felt like his head was attempting to enter, but he'd just let it slide out of my legs.

"Cross your legs..." he demanded as he parted my folds so he could position his shaft better.

I did what he wanted. He groaned and breathed heavily against my nape, his hot breath tickling my sensitive skin.

The heat automatically traveled throughout my body. Halos kumapit ako sa kanyang batok, at ang isa ko namang kamay ay nakahawak sa kanyang hita. Naglalaban na ang init at panlalambot sa akin.

He changed his speed until I could see the head popping out aggressively. Para akong mababaliw. I just wanted him to penetrate me and fuck me senselessly, but I felt like everything was already so much that it was blocking my thoughts and stopping me from blurting it out.

"Faster?" he whispered raspily.

I nodded absentmindedly. His pace changed. He's now shallowly pushing the head on my entrance, teasing me more, as he lets it graze into my folds continuously.

"Like that?" he asked, his lips taunting the side of my jaw, teasing it with hot and feathery kisses.

"Just put it in! Damn it!"

He chuckled at the side of my head. His hand cupped my jaw and directed it to his face as he slid his tongue in my mouth and kissed me pervently while my mind turned hazy, unable to process the waves of pleasure continuously dominating my body.

I can feel the heat of his body against me as I helplessly rest both of my hands on the smoked, transparent door while moaning.

Caden grunted as my legs started shaking, and I could feel my wetness dripping down my legs. And he seems to really know what he's doing, coz when he inserted his fingers, it triggered my climax.

Something hot splashed at my back as it cascaded down my butt cheeks, and the moment I knew, when I face him, he's also having his own climax as he shut his eyes helplessly, his lips parting, while he's lifting his head as he's writhing in pleasure.