Chapter 3

Jaemin's P.O.V

*TWO DAYS LATER*

Bunny? Can you open the door?” I hear Jeno's voice ask, as I was buried deep in my covers, as I had tears rolling down my face. I knew Jeno was sitting against my door, because I heard his shoe tapping against the wooden floor in the hallway. It’s been two days since we found Yangyang's body, and I just haven’t had the strength to get out of my bed. My parents still haven’t even had the audacity to come home, to see if I was alright. They knew how much Yangyang means -- meant to me, and they didn’t even care to come back home. “Bunny, I swear the police is going to catch the son of a bitch, who did this, and he’ll pay the price.” Jeno says, and I raised my cover over my head, and I was blinded by the sunlight that was coming through my window. I wiped away the tears, and I slowly got out of the bed, and I walked over to the door, and I opened the door, to see Jeno fall back and have his back hit the floor and he stared up at me while I stared down at me. I chuckled softly, as I see him scramble off the floor and he looked at me.

Do you promise?” I ask him in a soft voice.

That the police are gonna get the person who killed Yangyang? Of course.” Jeno says and I shook my head and he was confused.

Do you promise that you won’t leave me either?” I ask as I felt my eyes well up with tears.

Oh, sweetheart.” Jeno whispered and he pulled me into a hug, and I held on to him tightly “I promise that I will never leave you, not now not ever.” Jeno whispers, and I smile softly.

Well, that’s good, because you’re the most important person in my life now.” I say to him and Jeno chuckled.

Lucky me. Because you’re also the most important person in my life -- you’re the most important person in the whole world.” He says, and I felt my face heat up. Even when I’m at my worst, Jeno still finds a way to make me flustered.

Are you sure, you want to do this? I mean, you can stay home some more.” Jeno suggests, as I was walking up to the school building, and I was about a couple of steps ahead of him, and I sighed. I looked at him, and he looked really worried, about what was probably going to happen inside the school.

Jeno, I can’t stay at home for the rest of the school year. I’m going to be fine -- well mostly fine. But, it’s going to be fine.” I tell him, and Jeno sighed, and nodded.

Alright, if anything happens, you text me immediately.” Jeno demanded and I giggled, and I put my arms around his neck, and he lifted me off the ground suddenly, causing me to hold on to him tight.

Will you warn me when you do that?” I ask him, and he smiled.

You’re cute.” He teased, and I rolled my eyes.

I’m Na Jaemin, I’m always cute.” I say, and he chuckled, and he placed a quick kiss on my lips, and he put me back down on the ground.

I’ll see you after work, alright, bunny?” Jeno asked and I nodded.

Alright, see you in evening.” I say, and I kissed him quickly, and I ran up the stairs into the school, and I saw people staring at me, and I sighed and I continued to walk.

Jeno's P.O.V

*LUNCH*

Isn’t it a little soon for Jaemin to be showing up to school?” Mark asked and I shook my head.