Chapter 15

Jaemin's P.O.V

It’s been getting worse. My thoughts. I keep thinking about Yangyang. Every time I try to forget my mind goes straight back to him. I even see him in my dreams -- but sadly those dreams turn into nightmares. And they always end up the same.

I literally feel like I’m going insane. I can’t even fucking think straight! I just want this pain to stop! I just want it all to stop. Is that too much to ask?

Bunny are you okay?” I hear Jeno ask me.

I turn my head towards him, and I see him looking at me with this worried look on his face.

I sighed softly, as I shook my head ‘no’. Jeno frowned and he sat next to me, and hugged me tightly, and I immediately melted into his touch. I don’t know what it is about him, that just makes me feel like everything is going to be okay, when everything is going to shit.

It’ll be alright, bunny, it’s going to end soon. We’ll find Johnny and we will avenge Yangyang, and everyone else he had killed.” Jeno told me.

Like Jaehyun?” I asked softly, and Jeno froze for a second, and I felt guilty for bringing up his brother, but he then smiled and nodded.

Yeah, exactly like Jaehyun.” Jeno replied.

I then leaned back into his touch, and he tightened his grip on me, and I just felt safe, whenever I was in his arms . . . because to be honest, I was safe. When I first met him, I felt like I would be safe whenever I was with him. Especially when he helped me when those kids threw me into a pool one time.

It’s not like I didn’t deserve it.

But Jeno was there. He’s always there. I will always appreciate him for always being there. Until I die, I will appreciate him being there.

*NEXT DAY*

I was busy washing the dishes in my house, and I then felt hands wrap around my waist, and I instantly knew it was Jeno.

Yes? Can I help you?” I ask the boy.

Nothing. Just wanted to hold you.” Jeno told me and I smiled softly and I turned around and I put my arms around his neck.

You’re adorable.” I tell him.

Jeno smiled at that, and he leaned down and placed his lips against mine, and I kissed him back.

The kiss started to get more heavy, as Jeno propped me up on the counter, and continued to kiss me.

God I love this man, I thought to myself.

The kiss was about to go even deeper, but it sadly didn’t get to that point, because I heard banging at my front door.

Me and Jeno pulled back, and we both had this annoyed look on our face. Jeno let go of my waist, and he walked over to my front door, while I hopped off the counter edge and back on the floor.

Jeno opened the door, to see the others standing there and they looked pretty worried.

Guys, what is it?” Jeno asked, and I walked over to Jeno.

It’s Doyoung. He’s not answering our calls.” Renjun states and I was worried as much as Jeno was . . . and that was pretty worried.

What do you mean?” Jeno asked him.

We called him, and we heard this scream, and then the call dropped. And we haven’t been able to get a hold of him since.” Yuta stated and Jeno looked pale.