Chapter 6

Jaemin's P.O.V

*ONE WEEK LATER*

I tapped my pencil against my paper, as we had a really important English test, that I obviously did not study for, yay, whoopie me! All I really kept thinking about, is what has been happening in these last few weeks. I mean, my boyfriend is a gang member, and some gang member killed my best friend and his mother. Something just doesn't feel right about this. I mean, I trust Jeno, I also trust his friends, but something in my gut doesn’t feel right about this situation I’m in.

Five minutes left.” My English teacher says, and I widened my eyes -- I’m not even halfway done with this test. I kept getting so stressed out, about the time management, that I actually snapped my pencil in half.

I stood up, and that caused people to look at me -- oh god.Jaemin, sit down.” The teacher told me and I grabbed my bag off my chair.

Uh oh, he’s finally lost it.” A student commented, and I just walked over to the door, and everyone looked at me.

Jaemin, I’ll call the principal if you don’t sit back down in your seat.” The teacher told me and I just opened the door, and I walked out of the room. I’m done with this. I can’t take it anymore.

I was walking down the hallway, and I saw Mark out of his class as well, and when he saw me he was confused. “Jaemin, what are you doing out of class?” Mark asked me, but I just walked past him and I walked out of the school building.

Jeno's P.O.V

I heard that Jaemin left school, in the middle of an English test, and I’m very confused on why he did that. Is he going through something that he can’t tell me? No. That’s ridiculous because he always tells me what’s going on with him.

Why are we here?” Renjun asked as we were standing in front of Jaemin's house.

We need to check on Jaemin, you idiot.” Yuta told him.

We have no time for this, we should be focused on the task.” Renjun complained, as I rang the doorbell.

Renjun, if I have to hear you complain about my boyfriend, one more time; I swear to god!” I exclaimed.

The door opened and I saw Jaemin's beautiful face, and he looked really confused on why we were here.

What are you guys doing here?” Jaemin asked.

We wanted to check on you.” Donghyuck says.

Jeno forced us.” Renjun told him and I glared at Renjun.

Oh.” Jaemin mumbled.

No. We really wanted to check on you.” I say, and we walked inside his house.

We heard you left school. You can’t do that Jaemin, especially since you know what we do now. You can’t do that --” Taeyong tried to explain but Jaemin just cut him off.

Why? Because I will be in danger? I’ve been thinking about this for the whole week, and I realized that I don’t want to be involved in this! I just wanted to have a normal life!” Jaemin exclaimed and I sighed softly.

This is your life now, Jaemin; whether you like it or not, this is going to be your life, and you can’t escape it.” Taeyong told him and he looked like he was going to flip out in any second.