Chapter 16

Jaemin's P.O.V

*ONE WEEK LATER*

It was the day of Doyoung’s funeral, and I just felt really bad for Jeno. I could tell that he’s taking this pretty hard. Knowing that Doyoung and Jaehyun were dating, when Jaehyun died, Doyoung was all Jeno had left of Jaehyun and now he’s gone and going to be buried six feet deep underground.

I thought I would never have to go to another funeral in my life, unless it was my parent’s funeral, but the funeral’s just kept on coming.

I’ve been trying to stop Jeno from blaming himself, which seemed to work out a little bit. After my little breakdown last week, Jeno told me that he wouldn’t blame himself anymore, because I was with him.

That’s all that really mattered.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

The funeral had ended, as we watched Doyoung’s casket go down . . . right next to Jaehyun's grave, which caused Jeno to smile a little bit, but I could tell he was holding back tears -- even though I didn’t see his eyes well up, that really didn’t matter, I knew he was fighting off those tears.

As me and Jeno were walking off hand-in-hand, this guy walked up to us.

Jungwoo --” Jeno started, but the man known as Jungwoo had punched Jeno in the face.

I widened my eyes as Jeno lost his balance a little bit, and I put myself between Jungwoo and Jeno.

This is your fault!” Jungwoo yelled.

That caused the others to come running to the scene.

If you didn’t pull him back into this shit, he wouldn’t be dead! This is your fault Jeno!” Jungwoo yelled, and he pushed me out of the way, and that caused me to lose my balance just a little bit.

Jungwoo, that’s enough!” Yuta yelled as he pushed him back.

Violence is not going to bring Doyoung back, so just back the fuck off.” Taeyong told him.

You’re all the reason why he’s dead! You guys are all dead to me!” Jungwoo yelled.

Works for me.” Renjun stated.

Jungwoo scoffed at Renjun’s comment, and he stomped off all pissed off.

I turned to Jeno, and I helped him off the ground, and I saw how his face started to bruise a little bit, which caused me to frown, as his beautiful face was now damaged.

Go home guys, you need to rest. We’re gonna be trying to look into Doyoung’s computer, to see if we can find Johnny.” Chenle told us.

Me and Jeno nodded, and we started to walk off together leaving the others to walk off in a different direction.

-THIRD PERSON-

Taeyong was walking home, and he decided to take the shortcut through the alleyway like he always does, as it’s the fastest way to his house, and he didn’t have to deal with that many people.

Taeyong.” A voice called his name.

He turned around only to have something go through his stomach, and he looked down to see it was a knife.

He looked up to the person, and he saw it was Shotaro. He was confused on why Shotaro would do this, as he was Jaemin's friend.

I’m surprised you don’t remember me. As you are staring at the accomplice of your mother’s murderer.” Shotaro says.