Chapter 12

Jaemin's P.O.V

I couldn’t get yesterday out of my head. I just couldn’t. The thought of Jeno just shooting that guy just like that made me feel sick to my stomach. He didn’t even hesitate. He just shot him. I don’t know how he would have the strength to do that, and still go on with his life, knowing he killed someone. Or maybe it’s because I’m a soft emotional bitch, that can’t handle anything.

Yeah, that’s it.

I’m tired of being weak. I’m just tired of it. I want to protect myself, when Johnny will come after me, because Lucas said Johnny would come after me.

I see Jeno by his locker, and I sighed “Here goes nothing.” I mutter, and I walked over to him, and he looked over at me, and he hugged me tightly.

Oh my god, Jaemin, you’re okay, I thought something happened to you, when you weren’t answering your phone. I don’t think I could go on, with you getting hurt, because of me.” Jeno told me and he pulled back and I was about to talk but he interrupted me.

I’m sorry for what happened yesterday, I didn’t mean to hurt you, you know I would never ever hurt you. You mean the world to me.” Jeno apologized and I smiled.

I know, Jeno. I was too caught up in the moment. I know you would never hurt me on purpose.” I tell him and he sighed in relief.

Oh that’s good.” Jeno says in relief and I smiled.

Jeno, I wanted to ask you something.” I say and he nodded.

What is it bunny?” He asked.

Can you teach me how to defend myself?” I ask him and he widened his eyes.

Like shooting a gun?” Jeno asked quietly, just in case other people hear what he said.

Yep.” I answer and he was just shocked.

U-uh, s-sure.” Jeno stutters and I chuckled, and I gave him a quick kiss, and I walked off from him, and I smiled at how shocked he was from the question I asked him, to be honest, I’m shocked too, I thought I would chicken out, it’s a good thing I didn’t.

Jeno's P.O.V

He wants to learn how to shoot a gun?” Taeyong asked.

Didn’t he forget that yesterday, you shot someone in the head?” Yuta asked me and I sighed.

I don’t know. I guess, he just wants to defend himself, and to be honest, I don’t blame him. He’s being targeted by Johnny, and Johnny has never targeted anyone like this before.” I tell them.

I think this will be good for him.” Donghyuck says and Mark agreed.

Yeah, like learning how to shoot, is pretty useful.” Mark agrees and I nodded.

Yeah, but as happy as this is, will Jaemin even be able to handle it?” Renjun asked and I sighed, crap I never thought about that.

Learning how to shoot may be useful, but it’s also pretty scary. I know I was scared shitless when Doyoung had taught me how to shoot, that was one of the last things he did before he got far away from this life.

I believe he’ll be fine.” Chenle says and I sighed.

Let’s hope so.

Okay, Jaemin, are you ready to learn how to defend yourself?” I asked nervously, as I looked at him and saw he was struggling to get the goggles over his face. Oh boy.

I walked over to him, and I helped him get the goggles on, and I smile at how cute he looked.

I’m ready.” Jaemin says cutely while smiling and I chuckled and I picked up one of the guns.

Alright, Jaemin, just remember that this is not a toy.” I say and he nods and I reload it, pulling back the hammer, and he looked at me intensively, watching every move I made.

Okay, just remember to breathe steadily, and control where you aim, and gently squeeze the trigger, don’t hold it.” I say and he nodded and I aimed my gun at the practice target, and I shot the gun a few times, hitting a bullseye, in the chest, and in the head.

Holy crap.” Jaemin whispers and I chuckled, and I look at him.

It’s pretty easy.” I tell him “You want to try?” I ask him and he nodded, and he walked over to me and took the gun from me, and he reloaded the bullets and pulled back the hammer just like I did and he aimed at the target.

Okay, it’s okay, if you don’t get --” I went on to say but he cut me off by shooting the gun, and I just widened my eyes, as I saw he got multiple bullets from the chest all the way up to the head.

You were saying?” Jaemin asked me pulling me out of my shocked state and I looked at him.

Where did you learn how to shoot like that?” I ask him and he shrugged.

Playing a bunch of Overwatch with Yangyang has it’s perks.” He told me, and he placed the gun back down on the table.

Holy crap! Did we see that right?” Jisung asked as the rest of them walked in shocked.

I guess.” I say.

Holy shit, you’re a natural.” Taeyong says and he smiled softly.

Thanks.” Jaemin told him.

Be careful, Jeno, you got a little sharp shooter on your hands.” Mark joked and I chuckled.

Shut up.” I say and I wrapped my arms around Jaemin and he smiled.

Now that Jaemin knows how to shoot, I’m pretty curious on what is going to happen now?