Chapter 19

-THIRD PERSON-

Jaemin woke up to find himself on the dirty ass ground, and he took in his surroundings and it looked like he was in a warehouse. The thing was . . . Jaemin wasn’t even tied up.

Huh!

These people are so fucking stupid!

Jaemin stood up, and he was about to run to the door, until the door had opened and a bunch of German Shepherd dogs ran in, barking up a storm.

Jaemin fell back on his ass, and he backed up to a dirty wall, as he saw the two people who walked in.

One of them was Johnny and one of them was Shotaro.

Well, well, well, look who was finally found.” Johnny told which made Jaemin scoff.

Well, well, well, look who is looking uglier than usual.” Jaemin said back in sarcasm, which caused Johnny to shoot the gun he had in his hand, at the ground near Jaemin's feet, which made Jaemin flinch back, and he pulled his knees to his chest.

Does it look like I’m fucking around?” Johnny asked in a loud booming voice, which kind of made Jaemin scared, not really going to lie.

He shook his head ‘no’, as he saw Shotaro walk in front of him.

You know, I just wanted you to know that I didn't really want this to happen to you Jaemin.” Shotaro said and Jaemin then spit in his face.

Bullshit! You were probably the one who killed Taeyong! Hell, you and Sungchan were probably the ones who killed Yangyang!” Jaemin yelled.

As he finished yelling at him, Jaemin felt himself get punched in the face, causing him to fall on the dirty floor, coughing up a little bit of blood in the process, from how hard the fucker hit him in the face.

Oh, this is gonna be fun, don’t ya think Johnny?” Shotaro asked as he went over to the taller male, and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

THEY’RE TOGETHER?! EW! Jaemin thought to himself.

Well, yeah, I think it is.” Johnny said.

The two males, and the two dogs walked out of the room, leaving Jaemin there on the ground, just to curl himself up in a ball so he can proceed to get himself warm, since this warehouse he was in, is like below 0 degrees it seemed like.

Where the hell is Jeno? Jaemin thought to himself.

Jeno, calm down --” Yuta tried to tell Jeno but he really didn’t want to hear it.

Obviously he didn’t want to hear it. His boyfriend just got captured by the one and only person he wanted to protect him from.

He feels like such a bad boyfriend, that he couldn’t fulfil this promise of keeping Jaemin safe. He just really wanted to keep him safe, but of course the world is always against Lee Jeno.

The world has been against him since he was freaking ten years old.

No! Yuta! This fucker has my boyfriend, the one thing I didn’t want to happen! This is why I didn’t want him to get mixed up in this!” Jeno yelled as he was pacing back and forth.

Jeno was obviously losing it. Jeno didn’t really have a chance to breathe these last couple of days. With Doyoung getting killed, then Taeyong killed as well, and now Jaemin getting taken by Johnny’s people, was just the worst thing that could possibly happen to Jeno at this moment.