New Old Start Pt.1

Can't sleep so writing this. Really sucks when reading keeps you up(got caught up with the manga). Enjoy this sleep deprived sh!t. 

"Look! The Chainsaw Man, Denji!" It had been a bit, so here's what happened. Denji 'accidentally' revealed his identity to the entire world. In doing so, gave up a lot of peace. He was fine with it, he wanted all the love and attention anyways. There was only one slight problem...he still felt empty. 

"Why do I hate this!?" 

"Maybe it's like what I got." Commented Asa Mitaka, newish ally to Denji. The War devil eventually gave into Asa, and now the 3 got along fine. 

"And that is???" 

"I love being alone, but then I want to be around others. It's the same the other way around." 

"I've always liked having companie. This just doesn't fill me like I thought it would." The passerbyers kept shouting out to Denji.  

"Sorry I can't help, maybe someone else can?" 

"Nagh, they can't. That Hirofumi dude can be a tight ass, and Nayuta was all on board for this." 

"Oh, well see you tomorrow!"  

"See ya." Denji then slid out of view, on the way to his humble abode. 

... 

"Get up! Time to hunt!" Nayuta shouted. 

"Let me sleep." 

"Sleep later, fight now." 

"Give me one good reason why." 

"The dogs and cat want you to fight." The dogs then barked and the cat let out a meow. 

"Fine." 

... 

"No one better be up. Now who am I going to be fighting tonight?" As if on cue, there was a scream. 

"Keel before my awesome power!" 

"That sounds familiar." Denji got closer. 

"Please spare us!" 

"Ok." 

"Really!?" 

"No." 

"Wait...could it be?" Denji knew the voice, but never thought he would hear it again. 

"Why!!??!?" 

"To show all humans that I am the best there ever was!" 

SPLAT! 

"It-it's her." Power was standing in front of a massacre. She had killed 5 men. 

During the battle with Makima, Denji made a contract of sorts with Power. She wanted Denji to find the Blood devil and bring her back. By the looks of it, she was mostly back. Power looked almost the same. She, for some reason, wore a dress, and had slightly curved horns. Other than that she looked the same. The other difference was she obviously didn't remember anything. 

"Don't worry Power, I'll bring you back!" Denji leaped off the building in front of Power. 

"What!? Who dares get in my way!?" 

"Power it's me! Denji, your buddy!" 

"I've never seen you before in my life!" 

"This was before." 

"That sounds stupid." 

"No it doesn't!" 

"Yes it does!" 

"No it do-" She stabbed Denji with a blood blade. 

"Don't trifle with Power." She whispered in his ear. 

Power proceeded to walk away. All of a sudden, she turned around and winked at Denji. Then she vanished out of sight. Denji spotted a body, and proceeded to drink up. 

"Tastes like sh!t, but it'll do." He said after having his share. "Well this is extra sucky. I feel like sh!t all the time, I don't know why, and Power doesn't remember me at all. I need a break." 

... 

Denji went to an abandoned pier. It was quite, secluded, and a good place to reflect on things. 

"I thought being known and loved by all would fill me up, but noooo. What the f#ck is wrong with me? I have all this fame, some friends, and even a little sister person and I still feel like complete sh!t. Maybe if Aki was here, he would know what to do." This was the moment where Denji realised how he missed all of the ones he lost. 

He started going on a tangent about everyone. Aki Hayakawa and Power came up a lot. He kept reminiscing about all the times with them, and all the others he got to know. He even had a little segment for Beam! 

"Pochita, do you know why I'm acting like this? Why have I been missing all of them? And why did Power push me over the edge today? Why?" 

"You miss them." 

"Hugh? Who said that?" 

"Me." A figure walked out from the shadows. 

It was someone or something draped in purple cloth. It was tall, about 6.5, and had a decent build from what Denji could tell. You could only see the hands, feet, teeth, and eyes of the figure. The hands were tattered, moldy, and burnt looking. They had flesh seeping through the hands and feet. The feet were grey and metal looking. The teeth looked fake, like apart of some suit. The eyes thought, the eyes were the weirdest thing. They changed from green, red, and purple. They freaked Denji out a bit. 

"Who are you?" 

"I'm the one who can make all your dreams come true."