Wake Up Call

"Talk about what?" 

"Denji, you remember what each and every one of those 'bad guys' did to you and your friends." 

Denji went into a deep thought. He started to remember all the good and bad that happened before he ate Makima. 

"Yeah, it was pretty f#cked." 

"Then you know what we have to do." 

"Actually no." 

"We need to either kill or trap them." 

"Well, CAN we kill them at all or without waking anyone up?" Asked Kishibe.

"What does he mean?" Added Asa.

"Every devil Denji fought here, was extremely difficult to exterminate." Replied Power. 

"Yeah, and I don't want to do that again. Let's trap them." 

"How?" 

"I may know." Until now, Nayuta had stayed silent. She had been staring at the Makima body. She felt connected to it, but at the same time, not connected. Could it be from the different lifestyles each control devil had? 

"What is it?" Asked Denji. 

"We build a cage around the place. We of course move the 'good' bodies out. This way we don't have to worry about waking the 'bad' bodies." 

"Smart."  

"Tis I who will be the best body mover!" 

... 

"W-what happened?" 

"Morning" 

"Ah!" Aki yelled at Denji, who startled him. 

"Rude." 

"H-how am I here!?" 

"I revived you, so you owe me one." 

"Y-you did? But how?" 

"I made a deal with some purple rando, and he brought all of you back." 

"All of us?" 

"I told you not to die on me, and you went and did it." 

Aki looked at the voice. "Himeno!?"  

"Yep, it's me!" 

Aki then looked around. He saw every fallen ally. The fiends were all talking to Power, while the humans were all talking to Kishibe. 

"So you must be Aki Hayakawa." 

"Yes, and you are?" 

"Nayuta, Denji has told me a lot about you today. Power also talked about you." 

"Really now?" 

"Yeah don't get all emotional about it." Nayuta then walked off. 

"Who was she?" 

"The new control devil, but she has been under my care for the whole time." 

"Why does that not put me at ease?" 

"Listen Aki, she is like a friend-sister and is sometimes cool." 

"Fine, I won't say anything." 

"Good, now let me-" 

"Tis I who shall be the one telling him everything! It all started when Denji kissed me!" 

"Wait what!?" 

"Power!" 

"Then he tried to-" 

"No, you lost your speaking privileges!" 

"You have no control over my mouth!" 

"Oh yeah, well I have control over my chainsaws up your ass!" 

"You wouldn't dare!" 

"Try me!"  

As the 2 bickered, Aki thought about how much he missed this. 

... 

After everyone caught up, they stated to build the cage. With the combined powers of the devils, the cage was almost unbreakable. The rest went to some place Hirofumi found. Denji, Power, Aki, Nayuta, and Asa stayed at the apartment. Asa left at around 10, while Aki and Nayuta went to sleep. 

"Hey Power." 

"Yes?" 

"Please stop talking about the kiss to everyone." 

"Why? Does it bother you?" 

"I don't know Power, it just seems weird. Also Nayuta doesn't like it when people kiss me, so maybe keep it on the down low." 

"Fine, but I shall not stay quiet forever!" 

"Why did I bring you back?" Power got really close now. 

"Because you said yourself, you didn't want to live without the likes of me." She then left for bed. 

"Why do I feel weird now?"