Everything's Fine

"Denji, has anyone ever told you you're a dumbass?" Aki asked him. 

"As a matter of fact, yes." 

"Then how the hell do you  know anything on love?" 

"I know, cuz I've had it 3 times!" 

"No you haven't." 

"Yes I have!" 

"No, you haven't." 

"Yes I have!" 

"No you-" 

"C'mon boys, calm it down with a cigarette." Himeno said. Aki took one immediately. 

The 3 were at a local park. Denji had asked to see only Aki, but he had plans with Himeno, making this weird thing. 

"Denji listen to me, you don't know what love is." 

"Oh yeah!? Prove it." 

"Fine. You liked Makima because she took pity on you, liked similar things, and was hot." 

Himeno rolled her eye at that last part. 

"You liked Reze because she was reckless, more similar, and was again hot." 

Drenji and Himeno exchanged looks of uncomfortability. 

"And you like Power because your close, even more similar, and she's hot!" 

"Funny how you think all these devils are hot." Himeno said. Denji cackled. 

"You know what I meant."

"Sooo, what's the point?" 

"You're loving with the eyes, not the heart." 

"I thought you would back me up on this." 

"Why would you think that?" 

"Aren't you and Himeno a thing?" 

This made the 2 blush. 

"NO!" 

"Really, but I thought Hi-" Himeno put her hand over Denji's mouth. 

"Enough of that. Now Aki, don't you think Denji will learn over time?" 

He looked really carefully at him. 

"Maybe, but it will take time." 

"That's fine, I got all the time in the world!" 

... 

In a NYC alleyway, there was a man running for his life. Chasing him was a very powerful devil. 

"What do you want from me!?" The man yelled. 

"Just to make you feel better." The devil then injected the man with enough drugs to take down a blue whale. All of a sudden, there was something that made the drug devil want to go to Japan. 

... 

In Mexico, a group of kids were being drained of blood. The chupacabra devil had drained the 6 of them dry. Then out of nowhere, it got the urge to go to Japan. 

... 

A group of German soldiers were being melted down to nothing. The acid and radioactive devils were on the prowl. The 2 then got the urge to head to Japan. 

... 

An African woman looked out at her village. It was so small. The space devil, as in spaces not space, had shrunk the village into mere inches. The people were not lucky enough to be shrunken down. She looked at the blood spill, then she felt like gravity was pushing her together. She burst into a pool of blood and guts. Afterwards, the space devil felt the urge to go to Japan. 

... 

They had all been called to release a very powerful devil. It was the time devil, and thought Denji's time was due.