What Is Going On Here

BECKFIST! Sorry, I had to. On with the chapter! 

~1 hour before~  

Denji and Power sat on the couch, switching through channels. 

"Let's see." 

She's All That was on. It was the end, and they were kissing. Power side-eyed Denji. 

"Nope." 

The Wedding Singer was on. It was towards the middle-end part. There was more kissing. Power turned her head. 

"Nope." 

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was on. It was at the part were Gwen and Peter were by buildings and in the sky or something, anyways there was more kissing. Power got up. 

"Nope!" 

Shrek was on, and the ending kiss screen was on screen. Power sat down at the kitchen table. 

"NOPE!" 

The Friends Finale was on, and guess what...more kissing! 

"NOP-" 

"Denji, turn off the TV." Power said from behind. 

"O-ok." He walked over to the table. 

"Why are you skipping cinema?" 

"Well, those weren't the best movies, or shows. Plus they were all half way done or completely done." Denji was right on the second part, but some of those were good. The thin is, Denji was feeling weird looking at the makeout scenes. It made no sense to him, then again he wasn't the brightest so the majority of things would gloss over him. 

"Liar!" 

"What, I'm no liar!" Or was he? 

"Yes you are!" 

"How?" 

"You love that Friends show!" 

"No I don't!" He did, it was in his top 10 shows. 

"Tis usually me who lies-" 

"You admit it!" 

"Admit what?" 

"That you lie all the time!"

"Do not! Anyways, you have lied about what we view!" 

"No I-" 

"Yes you have! Now be truthful!" 

"Fine!" 

During the entire conversation, the two had gotten up, with hands on the table, yelling at each other. 

"Speak no-" 

"The kissing scenes are making me feel weird!" 

"How?" 

"I don't know, I just have been uncomfortably ever since I got your memory back." 

"Oh, I see." She got closer. 

"What?" 

"Don't worry Denji, the mighty Power will cure you!" 

"How?" 

"If a kiss got you all screwed up, tis a kiss that shall bring you back to normal." 

"Wait what?" Then, without warning, she kissed him. 

Denji was in utter shock. He felt weird, happy, nervous, and doubtful. Honestly a weird emotional line up, but it's what it is. His eyes were open. She then let go. 

"Better?" 

"N-n-no!" 

"Hmm, maybe we need even more power!" 

"WHAT!?" 

She kissed him again, but this time she had her arms around his neck! Denji was in shock...again! There was a distinct difference though, like how he was starting to enjoy it. It felt different then the other kisses he had, even the 2 Power just gave him. Denji was actually about to close his eyes, when- 

"Denji, I got the fo-" 

Asa stood in the doorway, food in hand. 

"I require meat!" Power yelled, and snatched the food!" "You better be cured now! Also you get all my vegetables!" She then ran to the table. 

"I better go." Asa then went out the door. 

"Wait, sorry you had to see that." 

"It's fine Denji. Good luck between you two." 

"She was just helping me with something." 

"Usually eyes closed means something else." 

"But-" 

"See you tomorrow Denji." Asa was then off. 

"There goes my ex potiantally ex girlfriend." 

Denji then went back into the apartment. When he sat down, he was a little surprised. There were no veggies on Powers' plate, and his meal hadn't been touched. 

"I thought you were going to give me all your veggies like usual?" 

"You seemed weird still, so I devoured the hanes things. Followed by 3 buckets of ice cream to get the evil out of my mouth." 

"Oh, well we'll have Aki get more ice cream tomorrow." 

"Denji." 

"Yeah?" 

"Are you cured now?" 

He looked at Power carefully. 

"Yeah." He fell in love for a 3rd time...at least it's a step above Makima and Reze, since both were evil.