The Aftershock Pt.2

The two sides stood silent. The only thing that looked as epic as this was that one scene in Avengers Endgame. 

On the good guy side, there was Denj, Aki, Kishibe, Himeno, Kobeni, Hirokazu, Beam, Galgali, Angel, and Princi. Aki then instructed Hirokazu of something, and he was off. 

Why did I add this many people? 

On the bad guy side, there was the drug devil, acid devil, radioactive devil, space devil, and time devil.  

You know, I don't always see what I set myself up for. 

"So we gonna fight or what?" Denji said, as he started the charge. 

Both sides charged at each other. Denji and time collided. Angel and Himeno went up against acid. Kishibe and Princi went for radioactive. Beam, Galgali, and Kobeni attacked space. Aki went for a rematch with drugs. The battle was on. 

... 

"Time to melt off those wings of yours." Acid said, as he went up towards Angel and Himeno. 

"I don't like your attitude." Was all Angel said. 

Acid ran straight towards him, but... 

"Ghost, now!" 

Acid was held in place, clutching his throat. 

"Trapped ya! Can't melt what you can't see or touch." Said a triumphant Himeno. 

... 

"The greatest devil hunter and a spider devil vs me. Such a pitiful match."

"For you." 

Kishibe was insanely skilled, quick, and powerful. Princi had insane reach being the spider devil and all. The only problem was the radiation from the radioactive devil. 

"Oh y-what are those?" 

"Gas masks. You're about to get your ass kicked." 

Any radioactive power the devil had, was definitely gone. Princi simply just whacked and stabbed him, while Kishibe whooped him hands on and with a knife. 

... 

The space devil wasted no time in enclosing them into, well, a space. All three were trapped in a slowly closing room. 

"Beams time to shine!" Yelled a charging Beam. 

He literally started biting through the room into freedom. 

"H-how!?" 

"I said I would eat my way out!' 

"Now get absolutely wrecked." Said Galgali. 

Space was attacked from behind by Kobeni and up front by Galgali and Beam. 

... 

Aki and the drug devil traded blows...for a couple of seconds. 

But that's it, just a peek. 

The future devil's voice reminding Aki of his limited power. The drug devil took advantage and whooped Aki. 

"Pathetic." It said. 

The drug devil was highly, pun intended, skilled. All the drugs enhanced its system and the experience helped. Drug use has been recorded as far back as 200 million years. This gave him just a tad bit of extra experience. But Aki still tried to fight.

"Too much pride to give up." He said, as Aki came crashing towards the ground. "I admire that. I'll make your death quick, even if it was a horrible fight. Any last words?" 

"Kon." 

"Impo-"The fox devil came in, biting down on the drug devil. 

"I'm glad we made that new deal." 

"Aki Hayakawa...you are lucky I like the taste." 

... 

Denji and time had been clashing. Time had been getting the better hand(pun intended). 

"Who the hell shoots clock arrows at people?" 

"Silence." 

"Just shut up f#ck face." 

The two clashed once again. Denji then got the upper hand. 

"Prepare to get-" Everything stopped. Time was frozen. 

"I can only change time forwards or backwards once every year. Since I'm still weak from being trapped all those years, I can only go back 15 minutes. This will be worth it." 

Time changed. 

The thing was Denji knew what this was like. His mind wasn't frozen. He knew what was going on around him, and had to watch what time did.

... 

Denji looked around at the new time. 

Himeno was incapacitated. Angel was being attack by acid. 

The gas masks were gone, causing Kishibe a hard time. Princi was better off seeing she has no mouth, but the nose part wasn't helping her out. 

Beam was battered and bruised, Galgali was trapped, and Kobeni was being held in a chokehold. 

Aki was crawling away. He was infused with drowsy drugs. 

Denji looked to see Nayuta injured on the side. Then he saw something horrible. 

The time devil was holding Power up by the throat. 

... 

Hirokazu ran to the facility. He ran to the container and blared a loud noise. 

"Hirokazu, it's been some time." Said a now awoken Makima.