Next Year

1 year. 1 whole year has passed since the battle against the time devil. 1 year and 3 months since Power got pregnant. 1 year and 5 months since Denji managed to get everyone revived. 

"Denji! Tis your turn for feeding time!" Yelled Power. 

"What! You're lying!" 

"Thou art lying! Not me!" 

"I guess I'll look at...the schedule." It said Denji on it for today. 

"Said so." 

"Fine." 

Denji grabbed some baby food mixed with some blood, a spoon, and walked over to a high chair. Sitting in it was a stubborn 6 month old, who they promptly named- 

"Benji, you'd better not make a mess this time." 

(Blood devil mixed with Denji, plus is the name of a film series about a dog.) 

Denji started to inch the spoon towards Benji's mouth, but was immediately hit with the spoon...in the eye. 

"Son of a-Power, can you feed him?" 

"I suppose." Power then took on her new duty, while Denji went to clean out his eye from the baby food and blood. 

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK 

Denji put a rag to his eye and went to the door. He looked through the peephole and saw Aki, Asa, and Nayuta. Him and Power moved out for more space, and Aki managed to get them a secluded place so fans won't bother them 24/7. Denji opened the door. 

"Sup." 

"Baby troubles?" Asked Nayuta. 

"Yep." 

The 3 came in and immediately went to see Benji. Shockingly, Aki started having a softer sidee for the kid. 

After a bit of talk, Asa and Denji came onto the deck. 

"Reminds me of the night before your wish thing." 

"A little." 

"So, do you ever wonder what it would be like if you didn't meet that purple guy?" 

"Not really."  

"I do." 

"Why?" 

"Curiosity. Like maybe the time devil would've never showed up, or no one would ever know about that purple guy, or even if we would ever get a Benji." 

"That would really suck." 

"Yeah, I have to admit, I didn't like Power at first but she's really great. You deserve this." 

"Thanks." 

"We-" 

"DENJI, COME QUICK! TIS IMPORTANT!" Yelled Power. 

The 2 ran into the house. 

"What is it!?" 

"Benji said his first word." Said Aki. 

"Really!" Yelled Denji. 

"Yes! Say it again." Power said to her child. 

"Ma-ma." 

"Tis me who's the superior parent!" 

"Are not!" 

"Are too!" 

"Wait, he's about to say something else!" 

They all gathered around Power(she was holding Benji if you didn't know.) 

"Da-da." 

Truth be told Denji did think about what would happen if he never made the wish thing. He would probably live with Nayuta for his life. he would be fighting devils non-stop, sleeping with tons of  girls, and doing whatever he wanted. Then he looked at this scene. A mixture of old and new friends. Only one girl he was with, less devil fighting, and responsibility over a son. He wouldn't trade it for the world.