Project Power

Was gonna write this Friday, but don't think I will have time. 

DING DONG.

The doorbell rang. 

Nayuta got up from where she was sitting. She approached the door, feeling a bit hopeful that it was a certain someone. Upon opening it, she was disappointed.  

"Hey Nayuta! Where's Denji?" Asa asked. It was 12, on a weekend. The 2 usually went out to get something to eat. 

"Out." 

"Really?" Came Yoru. She would take over time to time, butting in when something peculiar happened. 

"Where has the chainsaw gone off to?" 

"Don't know." 

"How long has he been out?" Asa came back. 

"Since 8:30." 

"Did he say anything?" 

"He said he was off to find someone very important." 

"Who?" 

"All he said was Power." 

... 

"If I were a crazed blood devil, where would I be?" Asked Denji to himself. 

"Look! It's Denji!" 

"We love you Denji!" 

"Denji, I'm single!" 

"You're the best Denji!" 

"Rot in hell Chainsaw Man!" 

Soon enough, an entire crowd gathered around the building Denji was on. 

"Oh sh!t! I'm surrounded...again!" 

All of a sudden, a group of people came on top of the roof. 

"Chainsaw Man, can we have autographs!?" 

"Uh, maybe some other time-look a Godzilla devil!"  

"WHAT!?" The crowd looked, only to see nothing. 

During that time, Denji escaped. He hid by a nearby alleyway. While looking through the alley, he saw a body. He kept going, and saw just the fiend he wanted to see. Power was in the middle of drinking blood, when she saw Denji. The 2 starred for a second. 

"I thought I killed you?" 

"Well you didn't." 

"How come?" 

"I'm part devil." 

"Well in that case, how about-" She summoned a blood spear. "-We do this again." 

"How about no." 

"Nah, no kneel before Power!" She rushed at Denji. Denji got out of the way. 

"Power, don't you remember me!?" He said while dogging(and kept going). 

"Not in the slightest." She said while stabbing(and kept going). 

"But we were buddies!" 

"Stop bringing this up!" 

"You love drinking blood!' 

"Well duh!" 

"You love cats!" 

"Lucky guess!' 

"You're terrified of the Darkness devil!" 

"Don't mention it!" 

Denji was thinking about what else to do. Then he remembered what purple guy said: 

"You must reach her in an unconventional way."

"Ok...what does that mean?"

"You must use something from the heart." 

What was something he could show from the heart? Then Denji got an idea so crazy, it just might work. Power went in for the kill, but when Denji dogged it this time, he leaned forward. Power had her eyes open in shock, and Denji had his open from how crazy his idea was to him. Eventually, the kiss got both of them to close their eyes. After about 12 or so seconds, the two let go. 

"Do you remember me now?" 

"I do." She then enveloped him in a hug. "Thanks for bringing me back." She whispered in his ear. 

"No problem."