Devils...And I Guess Some Others Pt.2

Asa and Nayuta were lead inside by Hirokazu. 

"So, how-" 

"What happened to you?" 

"Nayuta!" 

"It's fine. I was shot protecting my partner, from a plan to steal Denji's heart." 

"Wow." 

"Who was your partner?" 

"Her." Hirokazu pointed to a girl. 

She was talking to a masked man by a food table. 

"That's-" 

"I host, so I introduce!" Yelled the excited Beam. 

"Go nuts." 

"Uh-" 

"Hello, and nice to meet you. I am Beam, the shark fiend, hey that rhymed!" 

"Sure-" 

"And who are you?" 

"I'm Asa, and this here is Nayuta." Nayuta waved. 

"You both smell different." 

"Well, I'm bonded with the war devil, and Nayuta is the new control devil." 

"Oh." He was silent. 

"Is there anything wrong?" 

"Just Vietnam flashbacks, it's fine, let's go!" He then grabbed them, and ran to everyone there. 

"This is my buddy Galgali, the violence fiend." 

"Hey." He waved at them. 

"But he's really a softy." Said the girl next to him. 

"This is another buddy, Kobeni, a human." 

"Hi." The others said hi back. 

"She's usually terrified, watch!" Beam then whipped out his shark head, and terrified Kobeni. This earned him a side kick from Galgali. 

"Dude this is a party, no scarring YOUR guests." Beam got right up. 

"Will do, old buddy old chum old pal! C'mon you two, more people to see!" He then dragged the two away. 

He took them to a table full of drinks. It had Aki, Himeno, Angel, and Kishibe. 

"This is my other devil pal, Angel." 

"Hello." Angel said.

"Hey." Nayuta replied. It was a very engaging conversation. 

"And this is-" 

"We already know these 3." 

"Cool...how?" 

"Aki lives with Denji, and Himeno comes over. Nayuta lives with Denji, and I'm his friend. We know Kishibe from him coming over every now and then for check ups and-" 

"Booze."Kishibe finished. 

"Still the same, huh master." 

"No matter what, alcohol will always be my friend." He then proceeded to chug a whole bottle of whiskey. He had managed to finish all the tequila, scotch, rum, and now whiskey. 

"Master, haven't you had enough?"  

"No. Now what next, vodka or brandy?" 

"Time for the next batch!" Beam yanked the 2...again. 

He took them to Princi by the couch. 

"This is my buddy Princi, the spider devil." She looked at them. "She doesn't talk much...let's move along!" 

He then took them to Denji, Power, and Hirofumi. 

"MASTER CHAINSAW!" 

"Huh-OH SH1T!" Beam tackled Denji to the floor. 

"I have missed you master chainsaw, it's so good to see you again!" 

"Good to see you too Beam." 

"I called it!" 

"Fine, a deal's a deal, I'll give you a blood bag in the morning." Said Hirofumi. 

Beam then got up. 

"I have introduced you to everyone, time for me to-" 

DING DONG. 

"More guests!" He then ran off to the door. 

"Hey Asa, hey Nayuta." Said Hirofumi. 

"Sup." Said Denji. 

"Soooo, how is the party?" Said Power. 

"Will be better once I get situated." 

"Yeah." 

"Well, have a blast, or suffer to might of Power!" Asa was a little shooken, while Nayuta was like stone. 

"I'll hang with Aki and co." Nayuta then walked off. 

"Should we-" 

"Nagh, she's smart, she'll be fine." Said Denji. 

"Well I-" 

"I think it's time for some fun!" Yoru took over. "Asa has no idea how to party, so I'll be taking over." She then went on her way. 

"Well, I'm going to talk to Kishibe, if he's still slightly sober." He then walked off. 

It was just Power and Denji. They hadn't been alone since the incident happened a month ago. 

"So." 

"So." 

"Want to knab some beers?" Denji was about 21 or 22 now. 

"Sure, I love the taste running in my veins." 

... 

It turns out Power never had alcohol before. The 2 ended up drinking all 50 beers. This upset, and yet made Kishibe proud at the same time. More people came including Yutaro, Michiko, Kusakabe, etc. Beam and Yoru were the life of the party. Galgali somehow started a dance fight. While that was going on, a drunk Power thought she saw something, and took Denji with her. 

"I swear, I saw more beer!" The two went into a random bedroom. 

"I don't see (burp) no beer." 

"You dare call (burp) Power a liar!?" 

"Yessssss." 

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Denji!" 

"(burp) Yeah." 

"I want to try(burp) something." 

... 

It was day time. The party was over. Only Beam, Yoru/Asa, Kishibe, Power, and Denji were still there. Denji awoke. 

"What happened?" Denji couldn't remember what happened entering the room. 

He looked around the room. It was trashed, as if a couple of drunk idiots walked in and messed up the place. He turned and saw a sleeping Power next to him. He looked at himself and realized, he was shirtless. 

"Some party." He said to himself. 

"Nice job." Said aKishibe walking in, with a flask in hand. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You my friend, lost your virginity." 

"I WHAT!"