Devils...And I Guess Some Others Pt.1

"Why am I here?" Asa asked Power. 

"I do not know you, so Denji and Aki suggested female bonding time." 

"Now I know why we did all those things." 

While Denji and Aki went out, Power asked Asa to come over. She also invited Nayuta to come along, since she was also fairly new to Power. The three walked the dogs(and cat), ate food, went to a movie, and went shopping. Now the three were at a random building. 

"Why are we here?" 

"Yeah." 

"To meet my devil friends!" She then yanked the 2, well 3, into the building. 

... 

"I like this nut." Said Yoru. "Don't you?" 

Not at first, but once you get past the constant lying, she grows a little on you. 

"We are here!" Yelled Power. 

"Cool." 

"Who's exactly in there?" 

"These are the most fearsome of devils, like myself. Killed solely because of how dangerous we are." 

DING DONG. 

The door opened. The man who opened the door was...not a devil at all. It was Hirokazu, aka, former public safety devil hunter and a human.  

"What art thou doing here!?" Yelled Power. 

"I was invited." 

"By who?" 

"By-" 

"ME!" Yelled a running Beam. 

"What th-" He rammed into the 3(I guess 4) people(I guess devils). 

"I have missed you, I don't know you but have missed you, and I don't know you also but have missed you. Come inside!" He then jumped off, and ran inside.  

"This shall be funner than I thought!" And Power ran in. 

Asa and Nayuta looked at each other. This was going to be something.