House Of The Rising Sun

A hooded Denji and Power snuck in through a window into Denji's apartment. It was now 1:30 P.M. Before either could let out a sound, a chain appeared in front of Power's head. 

"Who is she, and why is your scent on her?" Demanded Nayuta. 

"I would also like to know." Asa chimed in. 

"This is Power, she is an old friend." 

"Prove it, or I'll make her a dog." 

"Uhh-" 

"Meowy!" Yelled Power. The cat leaped onto her shoulder. "I've missed you the most! Has Denji taken good care of you?" 

"Meow." 

"Aww, thank Denji." 

"Meow." 

"Denji, say your welcome." 

"Do I have to?" 

"Yes." 

"Guys, back me up." 

"Do as she says." 

"Yeah." 

"Fiiine! Your welcome Meowy." 

"You made Meowy happy." 

"I like her." 

"Diddo." 

"Now excuse me, I have to do something quick." 

Denji left the girls to chat in private. He was now alone, able to access the next step. 

"Purple guy, I did what you wanted, now come on over." He waited not even 5 seconds. 

DING DONG. 

Denji came running into the main room. The girls looked at the door, then him. 

"No one knows where Denji lives, so who could it be?" 

"Did anyone order food?" 

"No." 

"I'll check the peephole." Denji approached the peephole. He then opened the door. 

"Did I not say I always come back?" Said the purple guy. 

He looked the exact same as before. He looked around at the others in the room. His gaze landed on Power's eyes. His eyes became red, as they stared at the eyes of Power. She looked a bit afraid. 

"Good, you did as I told you to." 

"Yeah, now bring back the others." 

"I shall, but first I need blood." 

"What?" 

"In order to bring back those who have died or have been lost, I need the blood of someone old, new, and who's always been." 

"So, that means?" 

"It means I need Power's, Nayuta's, y, and your blood." 

"N-no! I just got back! I shall not give my blood to a stranger!" Purple guy merly gazed at her. "F-fine, I will give." 

Nayuta seemed suspicious about the whole situation, but gave agreed. Denji also agreed. From thin air, a knife appeared. It was purple, with a green edge. 

He then proceeded to slice the hands of each person

He then proceeded to slice the hands of each person. Then, after the knife vanished, he mixed it all in his palms. He slid his hands together, fist bumped them, had the fists face away from each other, pointed out the thumb and pinkie, moved the fists head on, turned them so the tips touched, moved his arms back, opened them up, and then clapped them. 

"At midnight tonight, go to this address." He handed Denji the address. "They will all be there, just wake them up." He proceeded to walk away. "If anything goes wrong, call my name. But remember Denji, our deal." He walked towards Power, eyes were now purple. "Nice meeting you." He then looked at the others. "And all of you." He was then out the door. 

"Alright, we know what to do tonight. I'm off to the bathroom." Denji then went to the toilet. 

"I really didn't like his scent." 

"He scared me." 

"He was really weird." Yoru was back. 

... 

The four arrived to the warehouse at midnight. They went in, and to their surprise, everyone was there.  Denji and Power were in awe, the others...not so much. Then Power stopped cold. 

"What is it?" Denji asked. 

"She'll be after me." Power said. 

"Who?" 

"Her." She slowly pointed at a sleeping body. The body had red hair, a uniform, and swirl eyes. 

"Makima!?"