Backup

"M-M-Ms. Makima, it has been some time." Said a very nervous Hirokazu. 

"Last time we met was at that celebration. Then you were shot not long after."

"Y-yeah." 

"Why have you come here?" 

"I've come to m-" 

"Stop it right now." The two looked at where the voice was coming from. 

Standing there was Hirofumi. Next to him was Asa. 

"Hello Hirofumi, pleasant seeing. And I don't believe we've met." 

"Oh, I'm Asa." 

"Nice to meet you, now what was i-" 

"No deals today." 

"But, Hirofumi, Denji and the others-" 

"Makima's deals means someone dies. That's how it works. If you make any deals with the other devils, then who knows what messed up sh!t they'll do after the deal is done."

"Then how can we help stop the time devil?" 

"Time devil you say." Said Makima. 

"Yes." 

"The time devil is said to be strong enough to destroy the world at 75% power." Said Quanxi. 

"Didn't they seal away the time devil 700 B.C?" Asked Master. 

"A group of devils helped in rising it." Answered Hirokazu. 

"Which ones?" Wondered Katana. 

"Acid, radioactive, space(as in room and such), drugs, and chupacabra. They killed the chupacabra devil already, but the rest not so much." 

"How do you know this Asa?" 

"I watched from a distance, and went to inform Hirofumi." 

"Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!" Proposed Cosmo. 

"What did it say?" Asked Fami. 

"Darling suggested we help them out causing 0 harm, in exchange for our freedom  and no harm afterwards." 

The three then grouped together to discuss what to do.

"We'll take it."  

... 

The situation was harrowing. Denji had to watch as Power was being held by the throat, her neck so close to snapping. All of his friends were down, except Kishibe and Angel. Their will kept them up and going on to fight. 

"You ugly bastard, I'll rip you to shreds for this." 

"You won't be able to. My strength has been slowly returning. I'm already at 45% power. Soon, I'll be at 100%." 

"F#ck off." 

"I'm going to enjoy killing your unborn child  in front of you." 

Denji couldn't do anything. He was too slow to try and stop the time devil. If he moved, he might risk a quick death before he could save her. Sure he could revive her, but could he say the same for his own child? Just as Denji was about to see the act occur, it was interrupted by a kick. 

"Power!" Denji yelled as he ran to the fallen blood fiend. 

"Tis fine, kill them, make it bloody...for me." 

"Will do." Denji got up, and looked at the kicker. 

"Nice to see you again Denji." Said Quanxi as the crossbow devil. 

"Guess if you're here, that means-" 

"We're all here." 

"Makima." 

"Denji." 

"So many devils for me to kill, what a good wake up call." 

Kishibe and Angel came to join them all. The other devils gathered by time's side. The fallen friends laid, as they watched what was about to happen.

They charged. Santa, Tolka, and the brothers were all killed off the bat. Cosmo and the space devil went at it. Long and Pingtsi were killed by drugs, and Tsugihagi followed suite. Quanxi, longsword, and spear went to battle the drug devil next. 

Flameflower and Reze went at acid. Radioactive killed the whip hybrid. Akane and Maste went to battle it next. 

Fami and class president both died to time.  Denji, Makima, Katana, Asa/Yoru, and Hirofumi went to battle it. Hirokazu was checking on the others. 4 of them charged at time, but Katana got ready. 

"You're finished." Said Katana as he launched through time. 

"You thought." Time had anticipated the trick. 

"Sh!t." Was all Katana said, as clock hand daggers started to bleed him out. 

"I got this." Yelled Yoru. 

"Or do you?" Time said, as he froze her in one spot. "Your growing power has made you cocky." 

Yoru wanted to respond, but couldn't since she was frozen. 

"Bang."

"That stung." 

"Good." 

"You w-" A massive tentacle bashed time before he could finish. 

"Maybe watch i-" Hirofumi was stabbed in the chest. 

"Mind your own business." 

Hirofumi collapsed. Blood started to ooze out. He was only human after all. 

"Know, where were we?" 

"Right here." Said Kishibe, as he kicked time in the face. It barely fazed him. 

"Enough!" Time yelled as he sent a energy wave against the surrounding area. 

"I don't think so." Said a very calm Makima. "Bang." 

"Bang." 

The two shot each other with devil energy. The only thing was the shockwave caused Makima to have off aim. She was hit, but time wasn't. Denji then stepped in. 

"Die f#ck face." Denji started swinging his chainsaws, cutting at the time devil. 

"No, you!" Time then backhanded Denji. 

"That hurt a bit."

"Know what, a body hasn't dropped yet." Time looked around and saw an injured Nayuta. "Let's change that." 

... 

Nayuta looked up and saw the thing the dream devil warned off. Denji leaped in front of her, getting a time handle sword logged through him. 

Denji will try saving you, but ends up getting himself almost killed in the fight. You then watch what happens next. In order to change what might happen, you must not freeze. This is the only path I know so far 

Nayuta stood up. 

"I won't just watch this. I'm going to help kill you."