Description (edited)

Hey! Welcome. I had this idea for months now and I hope you like it!

There will be some grammar mistakes, so please forgive me

No fighting in the comments too, please(if you have opinions, think about it first. If there's nothing anyone should be worried about, then just don't say it. We don't need further problems)

It's gonna have long updates because tests are coming up, and I need to pass, so ye

If you have any requests like, for example, a scenario, character, moves, or hero names (for character), tell me, and I'll try to put it in the story.

And please, if I ever made a mistake don't be afraid (or whatever your feelings are when commenting about it) to comment about it, it will really help me a lot.

If I ever find a comment that disrespects other people or characters, I will not hesitate to mute you. Like be for real now they are still people like you and you prolly don't know them so shut your mouth and just read the darn story or respectfully read another book where you can be at peace. Thank you

Thank you for reading this and I hope you'll like it

Floral hero: Lady Tamayo

Y/n quirk: Flower blood

Just like Tamayo from kny Y/n quirk needs her own blood to activate it, the only drawback it causes will only leave scars that not normal humans can handle, but since she has been training her quirk, she's used to the scars.

Forms of the quirk

Scent of Illusory Blood: Visual Dream

A hallucination that hinders the vision of the affected by creating beautiful flower patterns around them.

Magical Aroma of Daylight

Acts as a truth serum, causing brain function to decrease and will make the recipient confess their lies and not keep their secrets. Can be harmful to other people that inhales the scent if they never drank the antidote before(made specifically by Y/n).

Flesh Seed

User uses multiple minuscule flesh seeds that surround their intended target. The flesh seeds then burst and grow into gigantic flesh trees with numerous pointed/spiked branches that then peirce and restrain the users' target.

Floral Eclipse: Rose

The user emits a strong scent of flower from her blood that makes people around the user who inhales it fall into a deep slumber that lasts for a week. The target then will wake up with a sore body.

The Power of Petunia

When someone is badly injured, user can get a small amount of blood from their neck that can turn into medicine, in order to get the medicine the person injured has to drink the small amount of blood made by the user.

The Power of Petunia: The Sacred Ground

User can regenarate limbs and bodies from people who lost them. The only problem is that the user can be gravely ill for a few years. (The user has a 20-minute time limit to use this power. If the user over uses it too much, the user could end up in the hospital forever or sometimes even death.)

Water Lily's Blessing: Spring Bloom

Allows user to turn their body into water making the user practically invisible and unbeatable (like juvia from fairytail) The only drawback it causes is pain literally pain like being shot, stabbed with a dull knife, being poked with needles, and getting smashed in the head pain (Thank fully our Y/n has high pain tolerance but still she still feels a prickling pain from time to time.)

Rising of Marigold

User can create a traumatic illusion from their past and/or create more pretty traumatizing stuff that can cause the target pain and grief. (which could either lead the target to surrender or kill themselves)

The Peaceful Death of The Lilly

Allows the user to grant a person a peaceful death.

Enchated Eclipse: The Serpent's Rose

User can control the body of the body of the target with just the smell of blood. User can also control who smells the blood. (Can only be used 3 times a week)

                  Other hobbies Y/n likes

Martial arts
Jui-jitsu
Painting
Flowers
Learning medicinal cures and stuff like that
Treating patients

                            Y/n personality

Just like Tamayo from kny.
Y/n is a gentle, wise, and incredibly intelligent individual. She can get too honest sometimes..

                              Y/n's voice

Y/n has a soft, tender voice, almost like you could feel silk and cotton all over you with fresh flowers. (Just like Tamayo)

                                Y/n Chart

Intelligence: 10/10
Cooperation: 10/10
Speed: 8.5/10
Agility: 9/10
Kindness: 10/10
Strength: 9.5/10
Combat:9/10

What Y/n looks like

Y/n is blind in her left eye and has a big gash over it. She has scared hands and burn marks all over her body. She wears the same thing as Tamayo from kny, and she puts her hair the same way. Basically, she looks like Tamayo from kny, but she has some scars like I kinda described. You don't have to make her look like Tamayo, so don't complain jack crap about 'imma change her cuz I don't like her outfit' I mean ok? Like other people didn't need to know I already explained that Y.O.U.C.A.N.C.H.A.N.G.E.I.T.
T.O.H.O.W.Y.O.U.L.I.K.E.

If there is anymore scenes or crap like that you want me to put tell me in the comments and I might consider it

I hope you'll like this book!

The photo is mines so please give me credits for it if you are gonna use it for some reason, but credits to the real owners on the other photos too bc they deserve it.

And if you are ever gonna use the quirks I made up or well the forms or whatever give me credits please the scent of Illusory: visual dream, magical aroma of daylight, and flesh seeds came from the maker of kny himself so give him credits too, but for the most part I did the others so if I see that someone is using my crap without credits im sorry but I will complain. I ain't spending almost 4 hours making the crap I made only to not be given credits for. So please give me credits if you do use it. Thank you. (And other edits and stuff)