Chapter one

Author here:) any ways im thinking about writing another book, but that would spoil my mysterious future book but enough of the spoilers and on to the story.

As Yushiro knocked on Principal Nezu's door, shuffling and thumping could be heard from the other side of their well awaited door.

The door opened and....

'A mouse? A bear? What the heck is that thing' Yushiro looked at the creature with no mercy at all.

"Nezu.." Y/n smiled at the tiny creature."How are you doing?" Y/n questioned him, still keeping her stoic face.

"Oh? Well, look who we have here, I'm doing quite well Mrs.Tamayo. " Nezu squeaked."You?"

"I'm doing quite alright Nezu" At this point Yushiro was just watching Y/n wondering when the heck are they going home "Is it alright to go in to your office?" Y/n continued.

"Yes, yes, ofcourse" Nezu nodded his head "Please do come in" Nezu opened the door for Y/n and Yushiro

"Now, what are you doing here Y/n? Aren't you supposed to be resting?"

'That's what I said creature, but she didn't listen' Yushiro thought in his head with distaste and boredom
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nezu....I want to be a teacher here at U.A." Y/n said with a straight face and straight posture. She was waiting for Nezu to answer eagerly but she was hiding it very well with her patience.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"..." Only silence could be heard but it was broken by Nezu himself "Y/n...even if I said no I know how much you've been wanting to be a U.A. teacher... but you're in a world of problems, I can't let you be injured again"

'Ok nevermind I like this creature but Lady Y/n is much more promising'

"I understand, but if there was a solution to this or anything at all, may I please take that chance?"

"Well...there is one thing you can do here in U.A."

'Nevermind I don't like this pest at all'
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It starts tomorrow, the others might be happy to see you again" Nezu said as he waved goodbye to the two figures disappearing into the abyss
.
.
.
.
Y/n and Yushiro were getting groceries when suddenly Yushiro and Y/n's magical instict came up and quickly took off
(Kinda like that part where Shinobu and Tanjiro were sitting on the roof of the butterfly estate)

"Please! Please spare me!" A feminine voice could be heard in an alleyway, her voice was hoarse and dry like she had been screaming for days non-stop.

Y/n and Yushiro quietly walked over there and soon saw a girl wearing a uniform, they turned their heads to their sides and saw a beaten up woman who might be in her early 30's. Like an instinct, Yushiro quickly put his arms out as if to cover Y/n.

'Must protect Y/n!' Those were the only words that swimmed around Yushiro's head ever since they left the grocery store

"Please! You must help me PLEASE!" The lady cried out, desperately grasping for Y/n. She looked like she was gonna survive.... well until the highschool looking girl fractured the lady's arm, the arm that the lady specifically reached out to get to Y/n
.
.
.
Welp, there goes the chances of surviving

"Oh my! Yushiro fetch the lady for me, please"

"Of course, Lady Y/n"

Yushiro used his quirk to quickly grab the lady and gave put the lady down infront of Y/n

"You must be in pain dear...let me help you" Y/n poked her neck until a drop of blood was seen on her finger silently whispering, " The Power of Petunia "

"You must ingest this blood dear, don't worry it won't hurt nor taste bad at all" The drop of blood was soon seen floating and going towards the lady as soon as the lady ingested it she was healing, that was until the highschool looking girl started to laugh

"Hehe... you..the girl in the kimono, what's your name? Are you a hero?"

"I was a hero yes...but that doesn't mean I can't help save people, my hero name is Tamayo. I must not reveal my name to a stranger I barely know about, villian or not"

"Is that so...I like you Tamayo-chan..Toga" The girl smiled maniacally, "Toga Himiko" The girl, now known as Toga, was nearing Y/n, Yushiro, and the lady, holding on what seems like a pocket knife and a tube, Toga started running towards them but what she didn't noticed was that Yushiro was aiming a kick to her stomach.

She was about to strick when she was sent back by non other than Yushiro himself.

"Nobody goes near Lady Tamayo who has no intention of being respectful" Yushiro sternly looked at her with absolute hatred.

"Yushiro.. you mustn't kick anybody.. but I'll let you off the hook this time"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Now let's go we still have some business we have to attend to"

"...yes ma'am" Yushiro was confused on why Y/n didn't turn in Toga to the police '..Lady Y/n...wait huh'

"Lady Tamayo! To your right!"

Y/n swiftly dodge the knife making Toga miss, the girl coming towards her with killing intent

"Ta-ma-yo-chan you look so pretty, but you'll look more beautiful with red blotches of blood on you. I bet your blood will taste de-lish!" Toga said maniacally while cupping both of her cheeks and looking at Y/n with a crazed look

"Oh my.." Y/n put covered her mouth looking at Toga sympathetically, Y/n was slowly walking towards Toga still looking at her.

"Lady Tamayo! You shouldn't go near her" Yushiro quietly yelled

"I'll be fine dear.." Y/n softly smiled at Yushiro, Y/n finally reached Toga and of course with the crazed phase she is in now she tried to attack Y/n but Y/n didn't dodge it instead she threw the knife from Toga's hands and engulfed Toga in a hug.

"You must have been in pain for so long.. if I said I didn't pity you that would be a lie... I wan't to save you but I can't.. the only one who can save you is yourself" To say the least Toga was in shock, she didn't know what words to form.

"Why- why do you care?" Toga stuttered,
Y/n smiled at Toga softly.

"Because there's a difference between being a villian, trying to be a villian, and a criminal dear..." Y/n explained, Toga's eyes widened, it was sparkling too, "Now, now, we must go we have business to attend"
Y/n stood up and went along side Yushiro, the was injured lady ran away as soon as she was healed, but that didn't matter to Yushiro nor Y/n. Y/n wrapped her arms around Yushiro's arms, "Rest well dear, I hope to see you again soon" Y/n waved at Toga as they walked through the endless road.

Yushiro pov

LADY Y/N HELD MY ARMS!!! YIPPEEEEE

End of chapter

Thank you for reading <3 Im sorry if my writing style does not fit to your liking but as I said if you don't like it no need to comment about it just leave and read another book credits to the real owner on the pic in the cover anyways see you next chapter!

Yours truly

ᛕﺃᦓꪖᧁꪮ

┻┳|
┳┻| _
┻┳| •.•). i'm watching.....
┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳